Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

4 hours ago, pkcskoda said:

Hi Sasha, could you please point me in the direction of how to get a download to update my satnav to get speed cameras 🎥 

There is a thread, I’ll have a look for it.

22 minutes ago, ahenners said:

Treated it to its first wash in 6 months (I have small children, so don't get time!) and it's scrubbed up rather well! :)

Planning to clay, DA polish and wax tomorrow if it's dry, to correct some minor swirls and apply a fresh layer of protection.

2019-06-21_20.53.30.jpg

Looks great! See you are on the Octy vRS fb group too, send the Mk3 group a request and I’ll approve it. Can’t share it on the other group, they get ****y lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SashaGrace said:

There is a thread, I’ll have a look for it.

Looks great! See you are on the Octy vRS fb group too, send the Mk3 group a request and I’ll approve it. Can’t share it on the other group, they get ****y lol.

Will do, cheers! Only found the Octy VRS one yesterday :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, pkcskoda said:

Got it to 345 hopefully going to get it to 385 bhp you keeping okay 👌 

2ABA91A3-A2F3-4A9C-A788-42A7DFFEED50.jpeg

Fine thanks that's impressively quick you didn't hang around with the mods, must have been listenening well to my sound advice. Sounds like about the limit for the standard turbo plus stage 2 hardware. Need a bigger IS38 turbo to reach 385-410bhp levels.:thumbup:

Just now, pkcskoda said:

Sure did !! That’s next on the list been looking around with out success, Any ideas where,y,and a rough gauge on price?????

Salvage yards and fleabay since Golf R been using that turbo since 2014 but they are very sought after and probably going to cost £600-750 depending on how many miles the donor car has done. Stage 1 map takes that turbo to about 370bhp and upto 415bhp with the right bits fitted.;)

8 minutes ago, pkcskoda said:

Tried lots of salvage yards no joy!!  May have to go the new route depending on what else it needs for the swap over or straight swap???????

Few is38 on eBay and straight swap ye

23 minutes ago, shrikep15 said:

Looks like we're going with similar mods but in opposite directions pkcskoda  (excuse the tailgate photo, haven't had chance to take a finished shot yet but same emblem as front)

IMG_20190627_154658.jpg

IMG_20190702_122122.jpg

Your car looks really well 

I was doing a single stage machine polish prior to applying a ceramic coating. It is good practice to tape up badges, seals etc to protect them when polishing to avoid damage.