Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 09:38, Saints92 said:

Came on this very thread to see if anyone had fitted bronze/gold alloys to their Skoda yet.

On the verge of getting my wheels done, but no idea what colour to go. Rio Red (Maroon) car isnt really great for matching up with. Silver is annoying me now, and black is anbit cheap. Gunmetal grey would just be the same as everyone else.

They look quite good, the thing that makes it interesting is that people have done different things. I might not like every change people have made, but a whole fleet of replica cars where we all do the same mods and congratulate each other would be very boring. I look back at some of the things I did when I was a yoof and cringe. Anyone remember Lexus lights?

2 hours ago, mark1 said:

FB_IMG_1571706420339.jpg

Very clean for a wet day, did you pull over, run round with a microfibre cloth and the quick detailer or what? Very similar to mine, so good choice obviously!! 

Edited by VRS_White_Hatch
typo

9 minutes ago, pkcskoda said:

Hi 245 you keeping okay 👌 

Better than the weather. Running on 95 octane BP at the moment and dosn't seem a lot slower than 99 octane V-Power. Must be getting old. Getting 42.5mpg over the last 2,000 miles and it's only £1.269 per litre, double bonus.:thumbup:

6 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Not sure what's worse, taking a photo in the rain, parking half a metre from the kerb or parking on double yellows. The good news is that none of that is the car's fault. Nice car BTW.:whew:

Car was going for taxi test just pulled over to get pic before it got sticked up to be a taxi 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jasonjammessenger said:

Hi all,

Had mine just over a year, loving the car, came from a Focus ST Wagon bit needed some extra space for a new addition! 

Some slight mods:

19" Stuttgart ST9s

H & R 40mm springs

Gloss black lower bumper cover

Carbon bumper protector for boot.

20191024_110755.jpg

20191024_110712.jpg

20191024_110823.jpg

20191023_163435.jpg

I feel like I saw this at Tesco petrol station recently but with a woman driving. 

If it was, it certainly looked smart.