Yeti Welsh Adventure 2014

Llanigraham

Started a new thread to take it out of the other one.

Some past examples of what we have done:

Surrey:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/192670-yeti-adventure-surrey-4x4-lane/?hl=%2Byeti+%2Bwelsh+%2Badventure#entry2299700

The first Welsh Adventure:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/158333-yeti-adventure-wales/?hl=%20yeti%20%20welsh%20%20adventure

The trip along the lake would be easy to organise and certainly didn't need a 4x4, so our 4x2 brothers could attend. However I have a few other routes in mind that would need a 4x4!

Hi Graham,

I'd certainly be interested in a mid Wales meet suitable for 2 wheel drive.

What date(s) do you have in mind?

Shanco

Edited by Shanco

At the present moment there are no dates in mind as I don't have next year's roster for work yet.

I only get one full weekend off a month, so have to plan it very carefully to allow for "family" to see me, plus daughter#2 is getting married one weekend!!

As soon as I have some dates I will post them here,

As I missed the last one, due to not being able to drive, there is little chance of me missing out on this one.

I have already booked a holiday from 14 July for 2 weeks though.

Pick a weekend then at your peril graham :p

I would really like to attend however if it is after January 2014, I won't have the Yeti, a career change means I have to hand it back!  I am not looking forward to it.

I would really like to attend however if it is after January 2014, I won't have the Yeti, a career change means I have to hand it back!  I am not looking forward to it.

Hand it back.... and get another one (or two for the Mrs if you can  :giggle: )

Best of luck with the career change James.

Graham, depending on the date I wouldn't mind a group bimble in the Yeti. It would be nice to get a flurry of them together. The last flurry was the mega meet last summer if I recall.

Thanks Hairball.

Hand it back and get another sounds good, problem is that a car awaits that is mid lease in the new job, a BMW no less, once the lease is up it will be replaced with a Yeti, I can assure you.

• Like 1

James, once again the very best of luck.  Regardless of what you end up driving, please feel free to lurk around the Yeti enclosure. After 100K miles you are arguably the most familiar with the Yeti.

I still think you ought to get a Yeti for the missus. The car for the missus, not to trade the missus in for the Yeti....   :giggle:  Get her a Yeti!

Oh dear I think I've started digging myself a crater to climb into.

• Like 2

As long as they don't worry the Yeti I guess :giggle:

I guess you meant as long as they don't worry the flurry. As there will be more than one Yeti. :happy:

• Like 1

Can ex-Yeti owners join in?

If so, depending on the date, I might be able to join in......

As long as you don't scare the flurry with your bright red car... All can be forgiven Mike!

Yup I'll be up for this for sure...  and I will be bringing The Turtle too so I can sleep somewhere afterwards!

So long as it doesn't slow you down, not that we'll be haring along :)

So long as it doesn't slow you down, not that we'll be haring along :)

LOL...  I'll go a few days before and leave a few days after so as to not hold up the hunting pack of Yetis.

• Like 1