ANYONE ON HERE HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS FABIA VRS

vrs_haroon

OK - some ground rules!

1 - Need to be freedom member to sell anything

2 - NO fabia vRS spins wheels in 6th gear.

3 - Your style of posting is somewhat contrary to the ethos of this forum (CAPS LOCK = shouting - try posting with out caps lock on!)

4 - You need to be a signed up partner of the forum to sell services.

Contravention of any of the above 4 will not stand you in good stead on this site, sorry!

• Like 2

OK - some ground rules!

1 - Need to be freedom member to sell anything

2 - NO fabia vRS spins wheels in 6th gear.

3 - Your style of posting is somewhat contrary to the ethos of this forum (CAPS LOCK = shouting - try posting with out caps lock on!)

4 - You need to be a signed up partner of the forum to sell services.

Contravention of any of the above 4 will not stand you in good stead on this site, sorry!

5. Your caps lock button seems to be stuck on when writing thread titles. :giggle:

edit: See Jason has edited to cover that. :)

:D

I have one of the most powerful fabia "vRS" in existence - probably 100bhp more than this yellow one, and I rarely get wheelspin in 3rd (wet only), and never get it in 4th. :D

NEXT-must-try-harder.jpg

• Like 3

:D

I have one of the most powerful fabia "vRS" in existence - probably 100bhp more than this yellow one, and I rarely get wheelspin in 3rd (wet only), and never get it in

get wheel spin a lot in mines everytime I put my foot down ?

Guest BigJase88

Oh, and to be vaguely helpful, it reminds me of Star Performances old car. It was running about 220bhp or so.

Nah its not that was SF04 EEC

But then all the bits got swapped onto my old one which was original SJ05 GWN but now has my private plate still on it JA53 VRS

Looks similar to the old awesome gti one. The owner wasnt a member on this forum but probably not. All yellow modded ones go for the yellow and black theme so could be anybodys

Edited by BigJase88

Nah its not that was SF04 EEC

But then all the bits got swapped onto my old one which was original SJ05 GWN but now has my private plate still on it JA53 VRS

Looks similar to the old awesome gti one. The owner wasnt a member on this forum but probably not. All yellow modded ones go for the yellow and black theme so could be anybodys

It's not the old Awesome one, as I've got it now!

Posted Image

• Like 1