Full Apple iPhone integration without Mitsumi

The same functionality - all the metadata from the current track (minus the album art) is displayed. You just have to use the phone if you wanted to change to anything outside of the current playlist / album.

Its much better (safer?) to use the Columbus touchscreen rather than looking down at your phone IMO. Not sure if you can use the MaxiDOT via the MFSW to change albums/playlists. Must check that out.

Either way, its a nice surprise that the Columbus supports iOS natively. I keep finding out little things like this with the car and I'm always left pleasantly surprised.

This cable comes in very handy to avoid long trailing Lightening Cables.

Thanks again for the info on Bluetooth, I agree with you that the connection to the Columbus is the best way to go, I love the fact that the artwork appears.

That short cable is great as well, I will have have a look whether there is a 30 pin version, as I haven't upgraded my 64gb iPod touch yet as I am waiting for a 128gb version.

The iPad I am writing this on also has the 30 pin connector.

Thanks again for the info on Bluetooth, I agree with you that the connection to the Columbus is the best way to go, I love the fact that the artwork appears.

That short cable is great as well, I will have have a look whether there is a 30 pin version, as I haven't upgraded my 64gb iPod touch yet as I am waiting for a 128gb version.

The iPad I am writing this on also has the 30 pin connector.

Here you go :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Short-Small-Charge-Cable/dp/B00882LJCK/ref=pd_bxgy_ce_img_z

• Like 1