Metal Grey?

TDI.. The petrol offers weren't as attractive ! Plus I have an increased commute to work now.

Took a gamble on this. Was held at Emden as a cancelled order. Taken around a month from ordering.

Just wanted to mention here that Metal Grey has been renamed to Quartz Grey for the MY16 model.

Are you sure its the same  code ? The video's I have seen of the new Superb, quartz grey looks different to metal grey.

Are you sure its the same  code ? The video's I have seen of the new Superb, quartz grey looks different to metal grey.

From the MY16 thread:

Renaming Metal Grey Metallic => Quartz Grey Metallic F6F6 € 520

Looking at the Czech configurator for the new Superb they have a "business" metallic grey which looks like the publicity shots, "quartz" grey looks like the old "metal" F6F6

Does anyone have a Scout in Metal Grey? Mine's on order but I've never actually seen one other than promo shoots.

Here's one of my car and a shot that I'd found previously of another Briskoda member's car.

And another metal grey

My Scout

Just ordered one - an Estate... due the beginning of August, much better colour than our current Platin Steel Yeti!!

And finally I have took delivery of my metal grey vRS and am really impressed! Pulls well even when it only had 11 miles on it at the start of my journey home and feels much tighter than my mk2 with gear throw and steering movement.

I seem to have this smartgate thingy, is this relatively new on these or has it been around a while and what are the benefits??

Stupid question but how can you tell if you have it?

Dead easy, the sales guy showed me the additional supplement manual for using it however it's as clear as mud and I'm a bit slow with technology!!

He made me aware of it so there should be some form of supporting documentation if you have it but I'm wondering if mine has some managed to sneak in as a MY16?? Who knows!

And finally I have took delivery of my metal grey vRS and am really impressed! Pulls well even when it only had 11 miles on it at the start of my journey home and feels much tighter than my mk2 with gear throw and steering movement.

I seem to have this smartgate thingy, is this relatively new on these or has it been around a while and what are the benefits??

Great job

• Like 1

Well Mr Grump from following other posts/threads mine should be MY15- build date was W/C 4th May so should of missed out on Smartgate or I could be getting it confused with something similar which is being rolled out on MY16 cars??