Metal Grey?

29th March and initially given a build date of W/C 11th May then pushed forward to W/C 4th May. It landed at Simpsons last Wednesday but I hadn't even had the paperwork so bit of a rush job to get collection for today!

• 3 weeks later...

Can't upload pics to here as it says they are too big but here are some pics of my new Octavia vRS in Metal Grey that I picked up yesterday :) LOVE IT.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y8tg0qjmpfm1vvd/AAAzV5q6CWJvVgVfhBdjzfV5a?dl=0

· 2.0 TDI CR 184PS DPF

· Metal Grey Metallic

· 18" 'Gemini' anthracite alloys 7.5Jx18 (225/40 R18 92Y)

· vRS upholstery with red seams

· Extra Equipment

Sunset glass from B pillar back

Temporary space saver spare wheel

Black design package

Amundsen sat nav with SD card containing European maps

Canton sound system (10 speakers, digital equaliser, subwoofer)

Parking assistant (parallel, bay and manouvering out of a line of cars)

High beam assistant

Multi-function display/on-board computer "Colour"

Cornering front fog lights

Electrically heated, adjustable and folding door mirrors - auto dimming.

• Like 1

Just received mine yesterday but, not sure if I have the correct pedals? Are these the correct VRS pedals?

11258215_1626513547635019_599133324_n.jp

A small one done on our roadtrip up north for some summer vacation. Car is pretty filthy in this shot.

Most noticeable is the OEM sport suspension, and I am curious about bringing it that 1cm extra on Eibach Pro kit or not...

They are solid black not the ones advertised in the brochure, with alloy on them.

I was sure vrs came with alloy pedals. That is what I am expecting with mine... When did you order (is it a used one?) Edited by Iamholam

I ordered my car on the 24th Mar and received it yesterday. I love it, but just have a query on these pedals.

Thanks for your response, I have emailed the dealer and just waiting for them to get back to me, hopefully they will send an Alloy set out in the post.

• 1 month later...

Sweet machine! Can't wait to get mine but not with the 19's!

Well ware Bailer!

Thanks, I don't think you will be disappointed, the Bolero with the higher res 6.5" screen is great, you don't notice much else when you are behind the wheel.

• Like 2

BTW, I'd like to thank you guys. I configured and ordered my company car without seeing any Octavia and without visiting any Skoda dealer. I choose the colour based on the feedbacks I read here. Briskoda has been very useful!

Looks great, well wear.

Thanks Gaff, only a week into ownership and well impressed with the overall build quality and interior, spec etc looking forward to getting a long run in it

• 2 weeks later...