Is it friendly here in the Yeti forum?

Gyp

What's surprising me is how much stuff I'm taking out of the Octavia. I knew that I needed to take off the ex-Octygone VRS alloys and sling the original Greenline ones back on, remove the Bluetooth and DAB kit, but it's all the pop up tents, sunglasses, kites, towing mirrors (I have neither caravan nor tow hitch), tow rope (they're not legal now are they?), pens, my 91 year old father's driving licence, 3 pen knives, a Revo SPS (not that the car is chipped), a parking disk for somewhere in Cumbria, more chargers and adapters than any man might ever need, a spare phone, bulbs, cloths, first aid kit, triangle, 3 Brodit phone holders for various parts of the dash, a GPS, a waste bin, Vanstyle sun blinds, party invitations, a receipt from Black circles and another from Screwfix...

The list goes on.

Perhaps the car would actually achieve the government fuel consumption figures if it wasn't quite so full of rubbish.

You'r car is not a Octavia, it's a Ford Transit with Skoda badges on  :rofl:,  hope you are not putting it all back in the yeti  :giggle:

• Like 1

Travel rug, 2 power inverters, ice scraper, bag of upholstery wipes, touch up paint, tyre pump, snow shovel, weighted gps base...

You'r car is not a Octavia, it's a Ford Transit with Skoda badges on :rofl:, hope you are not putting it all back in the yeti :giggle:

Certainly not. Poor thing would be able to move...

• Like 1

2 safety camera detectors (1 with GPS, 1 with laser detection), a paperback, ratchet straps, Speedracer (less said about that the better), bungees, alcohol hand cleaners, fingerless gloves, walking poles...

I suspect the complete lining with Dynamat isn't light either.

And the heavy boules, and the rounders bat. And something that a friend made to try out his new lathe that apparently resembles a marital aid. That could give a loved one splinters.

Good god the list is endless,  any £20 notes feel fell out of my pocket, post to ---------------------  :giggle:

Edit Dam spell checker, keeps changing words 

Good god the list is endless, any £20 notes feel out of my pocket, post to --------------------- :giggle:

They might be with the tv aerials (for the freeview tuner in the GPS) or the plastic sliders from the Colt Convertible boot mechanism.

Thing is, everything in the car was put away in the cubby holes. Nothing rattled about on the move.

note to self - need less storage space in car.

Colour is not relevant it's a 'go faster stripe' than will make all the difference!

I agree, but they are a rare thing nowadays. When I started driving in 1966. (Austin 1100 with twin Weber carbs. and Pirelli radial tyres etc.)  Go faster stripes were  the IN thing.

Cappuccino is actually currently the fastest colour  however I feel a disturbance in the force which suggests that the mad professor Bossfox's latest madness adventure project will surpass all previous vehicles.

Edited by kilted

All I know is that my blue one is faster than the grey one that preceded it, therefore the blue ones are faster than the grey ones. However, I think the fastest one I know of must be BossFoxs red one, so the grey ones are the slowest, then then blue ones, and the red are fastest. Then we just have to work out where to put in all the other colours.....

• Like 1

im getting 2wd outdoor in jungle green . so if I practice my best Tarzan youdle . my car will be able to swing from the vines and eat-up the jungle terrain with ease ............. jungle green is the best colour  for the new facelift 

:bandit:  :rofl:  :dance:  :strong:  :moon:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's getting a little closer...

The outgoing Octavia went off on a trailer to get the bumper fixed this morning, and the personalised plate has today moved to the Yeti.

Should be good for a Saturday pickup.

Should I order the mudflaps now or wait until I've car arrives?

Give the dealer a ring get him to put them on and stress you don't expect a labour charge .

I've found most will do this as a goodwill gesture to secure your loyalty in future purchases.