Matty's Orange Fabia Sport MKII 1.9TDi (vRS...:))

Slotty

Well we have a set from Fabia mk1 vRS but we hub are slighlty different and callipers won't fit (bolt to it) and we probably need to replace the whole rear Axle...

Blimey that will be getting a bit expensive won't it? Could you transfer discs to a Fabia mk1 axle with drums?

• 1 month later...

That looks red to me even though the description says Tangerine Orange...:)

Funnily enough, that's what I was looking for.

It seems as though Abrex never modelled the mk1 Fabia hatchback or saloon. It looks as though they only made a mk1 Fabia estate and not in Fantasy Green.

• 2 months later...

Leave the bike on the roof on our next track day and try one of those stunts where they roll the car and it goes off down the road on the two bikes mounted to the top. :D

Look forward to some more updates soon Matty! And give it a clean... looks dirtier than my white one! ;)

• Like 2

Not much really happened to my car in the last few months apart from me buying the Skoda Roof Bars to carry my new MTB Bike :)

It also needs a damn good clean which will happen next week !!!

DSC_0005_zps5285e0af.jpgDSC_0006_zpse0364827.jpgDSC_0119_zps669735bf.jpg

DSC_0118_zps4c99bb2e.jpg

The dirt is making it look to me like yo need to consider a respray of those wheels in dark chrome/gunmetal/anthracite type colour.  Would look lush.

Also, for the love of god man, give that poor car a wash and coat of wax, you're better than this Matty!

No silly two wheeled excuses either sunshine :D

• Like 1

The dirt is making it look to me like yo need to consider a respray of those wheels in dark chrome/gunmetal/anthracite type colour.  Would look lush.

Also, for the love of god man, give that poor car a wash and coat of wax, you're better than this Matty!

No silly two wheeled excuses either sunshine :D

I promise I'll clean her before Xmas and she will get a coat of wax...Promise Promise...;)

I did actully consider spraying my wheels in Dark Chrome when refurbing these but decided to stick with the Silver. Not sure if that was a good choice but I'll have to stick with it for some time

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I finally Managed to clean my car...:)

20141220_141126_zpsc8c8d4a0.jpg

Below pics shwoing the car after:

Pre Wash

Snow Foam

Two Bucket Wash

Dried with the Quick Detailer

Cherry Glaze Applied

20141220_141001_zps22b1a2dc.jpg

DSC_0169_zpsfff2c5d4.jpg

DSC_0170_zpsaf55a035.jpgDSC_0171_zps72163d8c.jpgDSC_0172_zps0887d2af.jpgDSC_0173_zps20632258.jpg

I then applied the Dodo Juice Banana Wax, Tyre Dressing and sealed the whole car with Sonax BSD. It was too late to take the pictures so I took these next day:

DSC_0175_zpscd6106d1.jpgDSC_0176_zps5ae67d8d.jpgDSC_0177_zps43cba983.jpgDSC_0178_zpsf17f73ae.jpgDSC_0179_zps39dc2d70.jpgDSC_0180_zps40ba6d93.jpgDSC_0182_zps3d0df016.jpg

And finally our Driveway Shot...:)

DSC_0183_zps9aabe3e2.jpgDSC_0184_zps57929848.jpg

Really happy with the results and both cars looking clean now :)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

glad to hear you did. more than happy to help members out where they need it. I may have a green octavia in at some stage not far from you as well 

I'm pretty sure I know the owner (James) and I did mention to him how good and helpful you are..!!