Get your beads out

Sparkly

I was thinking of Nattys paste wax. Unsure about applying poorboys blackhole before hand. What do you guys reckon ? I don't want to damage the paintwork as its absolutely flawless with it being brand new :sweat:

More value in applying a good sealant before the wax - rather than Blackhole. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Not the best of pics but some fusso beading. I'll get some more when it rains.

494361e737df9d9c496d33cda03c3b06.jpg

Interesting the chemical properties in it. Doesn't like my vinyl stripes or chrome strips.

a25aa0c6ae75d54068623df2e7882a07.jpg

427589d6cbfb42c067e5ab22ae60833e.jpg

It was the Fusso.

Apparently I've been told on detailing page on Facebook that I should of stripped my wax first as the Fusso has reacted with that. Probably. an element of truth in that as the Dodo juice is probably,on the car 4/5 weeks and was still protecting ok.

I'll polish up the chrome and stripes and then reapply the Fusso. Interested to know the longevity of this but I suspect I'll need to strip all the wax off the car first and then reapply.

It does repel the water great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That is a possibility

There are several products designed to detox/strip paintwork

I use AB Waxoff and G3 Dewaxer....Carpro Eraser and diluted IPA + a Farecla Clay Mitt and/or BH Soft and Medium Clay

What have you got for this?

It was the Fusso.

Apparently I've been told on detailing page on Facebook that I should of stripped my wax first as the Fusso has reacted with that. Probably. an element of truth in that as the Dodo juice is probably,on the car 4/5 weeks and was still protecting ok.

I'll polish up the chrome and stripes and then reapply the Fusso. Interested to know the longevity of this but I suspect I'll need to strip all the wax off the car first and then reapply.

It does repel the water great.

Fusso water behaviour is exceptionally good.

I have always used it as the base sealant - and never applied on top of wax;

so the info from the FB detailing group good be correct.

• Like 1

Ok thanks both. Maybe for now I'll leave it. I haven't got anything to strip back. They be other less treated cars to test on :D

Think it may rain tomorrow, pics to follow!

• Like 2