FL Orders log results

merseadog

The 4x4 works all the time-the off road button only alters the throttle response and limits the speed.

I know, that's why I going onto the rough stuff on the way home (it's ain't a flat dirt track) :rofl: Kinda hoping for a heavy downpour as well, heavy showers are forecast for today.

Excellent, easily up a 45deg incline and really is controllable when the button pressed. BIG GRIN

Great! Maybe post some pics on relative thread? Ours is build week 23 so just over two weeks away. How are you enjoying it? Is the diesel noisy or....

Getting ready to go an pick my new snow monster in 2hrs time........ Now counting down the minutes instead of days.... Good luck also to anyone else picking up theirs today as well.

I am hoping that on my way home I can take a bit of rough terrain in on some common land just for the sake of it, gotta try out that 4x4 by pressing that £100 "off-road" button

Driving on Common Land, unless there is a vehicular Right Of Way across it is illegal!! Please do NOT do it.

At best you can be prosecuted for it, at worst your car can be impounded and scrapped.

If you want to drive off-road then use a proper non-tarmaced vehicular Right of Way or go to a 4x4 Pay & Play site.

Driving on Common Land, unless there is a vehicular Right Of Way across it is illegal!! Please do NOT do it.

At best you can be prosecuted for it, at worst your car can be impounded and scrapped.

If you want to drive off-road then use a proper non-tarmaced vehicular Right of Way or go to a 4x4 Pay & Play site.

This has vehicle access rights across the common land as it goes up to my mother-in-laws house/land, one of the reasons why we went 4x4 especially as access during last winter in the wet was terrible in our Nissan Note.

See my previous on another site that you commented on.

http://www.yetiownersclub.co.uk/forum/yeti-or-mokka_topic1235.html#.U3EAQShb22E

Edited by Zeanie

Collection day for me too :)

All went very well and I can't praise Preston Motors highly enough.

A shot from inside the dealership, upon arrival:

ju2ehysy.jpg

• Like 2

I called Skoda UK today after trying (and failing) to get an update from the dealer again. They said that my car is provisionally down for a week 23 (June 2nd) build so should be ready at the beginning of July - 5 weeks earlier than the dealer estimated 4 weeks ago.

I'll ring them again in the first week of June to check the progress add it seems to be the only way to get an update.

I called Skoda UK today after trying (and failing) to get an update from the dealer again. They said that my car is provisionally down for a week 23 (June 2nd) build so should be ready at the beginning of July - 5 weeks earlier than the dealer estimated 4 weeks ago.

I'll ring them again in the first week of June to check the progress add it seems to be the only way to get an update.

Sounds like your dealer is one for the bad list.

Wasn't this one ordered in February? If memory serves, the day before/after my order went on the system....

Inconsistent, at best!

Wasn't this one ordered in February? If memory serves, the day before/after my order went on the system....

Inconsistent, at best!

I reckon someone somewhere in their system has 'intercoursed' up.

Inconsistent, at best!

Yep, the order went through on February 16th

Sounds like your dealer is one for the bad list.

I certainly wouldn't recommend them in the future, or use them again. I used them because our nearest dealer wouldn't let me have a test drive until 8 weeks before I could order, and 3 years ago I tried to get a test drive for 6 months but failed, so ended up getting a Peugeot.

Yep, the order went through on February 16th

I also ordered on 16th Feb. Confirmed build date is week 22. I do not know if they shut down the line, as this seems to be the break point to model year 2015, with a few changes.

Colin

Erm, not really, seeing as mine has been built, shipped and collected in the same timeframe....

It's all about the dealer, it would seem.

Ordered mine beginning of this month, had call today to say its arriving this week and I can go collect it early next week!  :rofl:  Somewhat cheated at the delay though as one with spec I wanted was already on way over when I ordered, so much quicker than otherwise 

My new car was ordered early march and is apparently built and  in transit to the dealer now. Unfortunately I can't have it until my current lease finishes at the end of June.

Presumably my build date and required delivery date allowed them to take more time before building it.