Soft99 fusso coat?

Dinski

Sorry about the double post I don't know what's going on with my phone.

Exactly what I use it for, the applicator in Authentic is much better.

I love the applicator in the authentic, I wish these were sold separately I would stock up.

• Like 1

I love the applicator in the authentic, I wish these were sold separately I would stock up.

I've spoken to Jackie at NipponShine & I believe they will soon sell them along with the rubber ring that is on the bottom of the Authentic pot.

• Like 3

I've spoken to Jackie at NipponShine & I believe they will soon sell them along with the rubber ring that is on the bottom of the Authentic pot.

Great news..... thanks for checking on that!!!   :thumbup:

• Like 1

Cool I'll have a natter with him face to face at waxstock this weekend I hope.

• Like 1

Yeah - he's over on the Detailing World section but says he will be getting out and about!

Really great guy, extremely genuine and doing an awesome job for Nipponshine!  :thumbup:

I can't make Waxstock again, gutted, say hello from me.

• Like 1

Well, apologies as the pics don't do justice but 1. I was using my phone 2. I couldn't see the screen, and 3. I was ready to collapse after 3 hours of cleaning in the sun. :p

The flake really pops (a lot better than the pics show) and I have a lovely slick shiny finish, I am happy so far.

Too take the biscuit, I just started applying fusso to the roof, when a bird decided to drop its not inconsiderable load on the bonnet :swear:

gallery_87477_1315_68770.jpg

gallery_87477_1315_997.jpg

Being wary of putting on to much, and finding it a little grabby to spread, I spritzed my cyc ug applicator with de-ionised water before dipping in the tin. No idea if this may be frowned upon, but it helped :notme:

I only left a couple of minutes before buffing, and it seemed easy enough to buff off. I will be awaiting  :rain:  to watch the beading now :nerd:  :blush:

• Like 1

Looks great mate - as said above; brave stuff to use in this heat!

Glad you got good results and the damp applicator trick works well.  :thumbup:

Enjoy the awesome flake pop in the sun, then the epic beading in the rain!!!  :rock:

As above 2 well done looks good and good idea to add a bit of water to it, with the weather.

Good effort in this weather, I've abstained from doing mine because of the heat and I have no shade where the car is parked.

Me either .... I started as early as I dared as I didn't want to annoy neighbours with the PW, I managed to get SF'd and rinsed, then just as I got to the 2bm the clouds disappeared and I started melting !

The neighbours said I made their 2 new cars look scruffy :happy:  and did I want to do theirs ? ... I declined on the grounds I would be dead in a heap if I stayed out any longer :sweat:  :D

But back OT .... Now to see how the fusso holds up ... I hope a wash and QD will be all I need to do for a little while ... can't get away with just a wash as the water round here is so hard !

• Like 1

Well, apologies as the pics don't do justice but 1. I was using my phone 2. I couldn't see the screen, and 3. I was ready to collapse after 3 hours of cleaning in the sun. :p

The flake really pops (a lot better than the pics show) and I have a lovely slick shiny finish, I am happy so far.

Too take the biscuit, I just started applying fusso to the roof, when a bird decided to drop its not inconsiderable load on the bonnet :swear:

gallery_87477_1315_68770.jpg

gallery_87477_1315_997.jpg

Being wary of putting on to much, and finding it a little grabby to spread, I spritzed my cyc ug applicator with de-ionised water before dipping in the tin. No idea if this may be frowned upon, but it helped :notme:

I only left a couple of minutes before buffing, and it seemed easy enough to buff off. I will be awaiting  :rain:  to watch the beading now :nerd:  :blush:

`ug` applicator?

Did I see somewere, if streaking apply another coat ?

Yes but this didn't work for some, it was adding another wax or authentic premium that cured it.

But you maybe lucky and it could work for you.

Good luck

Yes but this didn't work for some, it was adding another wax or authentic premium that cured it.

But you maybe lucky and it could work for you.

Good luck

Apologies, I must have misread it, No problems here so far.

BTS22 my bodywork was fine but I did notice it on the black window pillars, a second coat sorted it for me there.