Richard's mk1 Fabia thread. (Yes, I have a mk1 Fabia problem...)

BossFox

Anything else? ;)

:rofl:

Not really,just a few touches, Race Blue exterior, RS4 Recaro seats rear trimmed to match and RS4 flat bottomed steering wheel.. Antilag preferable, if not, a flamer kit.

Oh nearly forgot large black wheels  OZ's of some description would be nice and no stickers please, except perhaps continental style metal number plate

eerr thats it... ;)

• Like 1

Project Motorbike is set to cost me about 5k in all. 

That'll keep my excitement requirements fulfilled I reckon...

And then I have to really think about getting a bigger van.

Big enough for a motorbike inside for example ;)

I also have a 1k bill coming upon the Audi in a couple of weeks and 

that's just for essential works and maintenance. 

Anyway, keeping an eye on this thread and all the others. :) 

• Like 1

Oh dear, only just found this Project thread, looks like a good one!

Think we need a Bossfox build thread section, make it easier for everybody to keep updated as to what's going on, as I forget which sections I have to keep looking in for updates.

• Like 1

Oh dear, only just found this Project thread, looks like a good one!

Think we need a Bossfox build thread section, make it easier for everybody to keep updated as to what's going on, as I forget which sections I have to keep looking in for updates.

I'll update my sig. ;)

Just for the Skoda threads of course.

You'll have to go hunting for the GT-R one. :giggle:

• Like 3

If I get stuck I know where to go. :rofl:

Thanks for the PMs.

No problem, yep if you ever need any guidance I'm happy to help. The rear bumper won't be a problem for catching mud ect aslong as you panel it like so. Mine has a gap as I fitted mud flaps which covers that bit up

post-98927-0-55578300-1392753435_thumb.jpg

post-98927-0-54715200-1392753451_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Here's what I would do if I have the money to build a WRC Fabia MKI

1. Make it in the style of a "homologation" like the Lancia Delta Intergrale EVO, i.e. what Skoda could have done with a manufacturers special, which has then been owner tuned.

2. So big genuine WRC kit, full seam welded car body (no need for roll cage to provide stiffness).

3. Colours, dark metallic blue with light tan interior (OEM as per my car) as looks classy (very Ferrari/Audi), with the red seat belts from the MKI Fabia Sport & VRS SE, White or silver five spoke Copomotives, Team Dynamics, or OZ alloys. Interior could be leather/alcantara. Seats defo either from VAG group or Recaro.

4. All the options that Skoda made for the Fabia, so sunset rear glass, heated front seats, elec rear windows etc.

5. Best mods from the VAG group, so Bembro 4 pots from the Seat Ibiza.

6. 4WD from Audi TT

7. either 1.8T or 2lt TSFI engines, pushing out at least 300bhp & 250lbft torque, priority must be good low end & everyday drivability, so not just "top end race type"

8. When selecting components, think "is this the best version from the VAG group or can I fit a much better aftermarket one". As many components as possible must be "straight bolt-on".

Of course I have never put any thought into this ever, as this car does not exist in my dream garage................. :rofl:

Glad you got it Richard :) Hopefully for not too much more than the asking price.

Yes, it's the one I mentioned to you earlier.

Looks OK.  Easy fix, no airbags gone off and nice and clean inside. :)

• Like 1