CUSTOM REMAP

SKYHAWK

Are Shark just a generic map?

If so there is a massive difference between that and a custom map like john does :)

I'm not sure, I'm booked in with Shark on Monday and was told it would take around an hour. If it's a generic map surely it would just be upload and go? But I'm far from an expert on this topic!!

I had mine done at rtech completely stock made 180 bhp and 297lbft was smooth with hardly anymore smoke than stock. couldn't knock the map loved every 10k of it hassle free till car was written off last week. Recommend them to everyone and I'll be taking my new car there when I get one

I'm not sure, I'm booked in with Shark on Monday and was told it would take around an hour. If it's a generic map surely it would just be upload and go? But I'm far from an expert on this topic!!

One hour will be a generic map I would say judging by the hours Faboka puts into a custom map!

Not a derv but my Cosworth was live mappped by MSD in Blackpool,to get it right you had to leave the car with them for a week!

Are Faboka's maps all fully custom then? if so that seems like a better option. Plus its much cheaper!

Another vote for faboka from me.

Yeah his maps are fully custom plus he can add extra bits into his map, I had a dual map which is switchable with vcds there is a safe torque map and a max torque map, egr software removed so the egr doesn't open now, which stops clogging up your intake but for me its nice cause you dont get the stutter with the blt engine then. Plus he can add launch control and left foot braking

Rode shotgun in a vRS with a Faboka remap, and, bearing in mind SWMBO vRS has a Japbbasport remap, I would say that the custom Faboka remap is far better, smooth torque delivery.

So, even though my better half has a Jabbasport map, it's a thumbs up for Faboka from me.....

• Like 1

I too have the dual map, a clutch friendly map and a high torque map both with launch control, egr delete and left foot braking but the high torque map is that awesome I've never changed it

Hmm makes me wanna swap mine over now..

I do love the high torque Faboka map! Yet to try launch control though.

I've only used it a few times and in this weather it's shocking lol. May be better in the summer when it's dry but like John says it's more a gimmick