November orders

Ordered mine on 6 November, built in week 2, took delivery on 25 January - VRS TSI manual hatch with a few extras. This was a little under 12 weeks from order to delivery. I think I was very lucky!

Ordered 26th October but dealer officially put through 1st Nov (had made his targets for Oct), dont know BW but I know in 2 weeks time I will be in a hotel room, not able to sleep, counting the hours and minutes till i get to the dealership to collect and enjoy the 4hour drive home!  :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 1

Dealer phoned today to send me finance docs and said.. by the way, cars here and waiting on you! Whoop whoop.

Im dealing with Alex Lawrie in liverpool (who have been great so far), also they are no1 uk skoda dealer, do they get allocation preferences on build dates etc..mines seems to have been quick in comparison to others..I know spec etc plays a part but just wondering

No one seems to know what system is used to allocate.I even mentioned to Skoda UK the rumour that if dealers don't sell many cars they get preference. Answered one of my questions, but ignored this one.

Ordered 28th Oct, passed by dealers to factory 1st November, built this week - diesel hatch, few extras.

2-4 weeks to get across the sea to dealers.

Could be worse - Ford Ranger Wild-Track take a minimum of 70 days from factory to dealership

Ordered my diesel vRS estate in mid Oct,

The build date is now the 21st April, back from an initial collection date of early February.

Not a happy bunny at all especially when no real explanation was given, but at least they are sticking to my trade in value otherwise I would be in a pickle.

This week my order has moved from wk 21 to wk 19 over a 2 week period, so hopefully as times goes by we may meet somewhere in the middle. Vrs tsi estate.

Guest Cossiecol

Ordered 02/11, got an email in the last hour saying the car will arrive at the dealers this week :D

Using Arnold Clark Linwood Skoda (in Paisley).

Ordered 02/11, got an email in the last hour saying the car will arrive at the dealers this week :D

Using Arnold Clark Linwood Skoda (in Paisley).

I also ordered from this dealership on 23/11/13, but have heard nothing from them since then, did they keep in touch with you regularly keeping you updated or not.

Guest Cossiecol

I also ordered from this dealership on 23/11/13, but have heard nothing from them since then, did they keep in touch with you regularly keeping you updated or not.

Did you order from John by any chance?

To be honest I had to chase them for updates, then got an email out the blue with my registration details.

I've asked them to check and adjust the washers (as this is a common fault) but not heard anything back.

While it is a bit annoying not having any updates from them I do realise the position there in i.e. supply and demand, plus they have there normal jobs to do, e.g. selling the cars. Plus they were open with me right from the start, he said that the earliest the car would be in was Jan/Feb, but realistically it would be towards the end of Feb, however as I got a good deal for trading in, and the Scottish winter (especially in my area) can be pretty harsh I'm not overly bothered.

However the above being said I just happen to have 2 weeks off after I collect my car :D :D   :D

Did you order from John by any chance?

To be honest I had to chase them for updates, then got an email out the blue with my registration details.

I've asked them to check and adjust the washers (as this is a common fault) but not heard anything back.

While it is a bit annoying not having any updates from them I do realise the position there in i.e. supply and demand, plus they have there normal jobs to do, e.g. selling the cars. Plus they were open with me right from the start, he said that the earliest the car would be in was Jan/Feb, but realistically it would be towards the end of Feb, however as I got a good deal for trading in, and the Scottish winter (especially in my area) can be pretty harsh I'm not overly bothered.

However the above being said I just happen to have 2 weeks off after I collect my car :D :D   :D

Yes it was John, sent dealership an email which seems to have been ignored so went in to speak to dealership today and was informed that my order has a provisional build week 15 making that the actual car won't br ready till end of April. I knew that my order would take about 20 weeks but didn't actually believe it would take this long. I will give it to April but if car does not appear then I will probably cancel the order.

Rallye Green vRS Hatch; Canton; Black pack; Sunset Glass; Cruise; Winter Pack

Ordered November 7th, just been confirmed as built (BW8).  Expecting third week in March....  This just got real.