November orders

Hi All,
I feel very lucky, ordered a Octavia VRS TSI DSG hatch on the 11th November and collected 1 week ago, just in time for half term break, so thats just over 12 weeks

Great week travelling down to Cornwall and back, with 800+ miles on the clock now, Its been great fun and averaged 36 MPG on the motorway run back up to Leicester

apparently a new sound generator which is very meaty but nothing to compare against the previous spec one as I never got a test drive in a petrol octavia, just diesel

I'll stick some photos up in the next day or so, Meteor Grey Hatch

cheers

Neil.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered beginning of November as I mentioned earlier. Still no date.Just read elsewhere on this site that they now don't give a provisional build week.Just definite 1 week before.

Ordered White VRS TDI Estate with Winter Pack, Sunset Glass and Black Pack on 2nd November 2013.

Gone from wk17>wk13>wk14>wk11>wk21 now I do not have a build week at all!!

Just been advised provisional wk19. Assuming 3 weeks for build and delivery that'll be 29wks from order! :S

Had a reply from well known mag A..o Ex...ss after I emailed them about build time issues. They had not heard of major problems,but would try to ask Skoda Uk if they had a "system" for orders placed. Waiting reply.

Had a reply from well known mag A..o Ex...ss after I emailed them about build time issues. They had not heard of major problems,but would try to ask Skoda Uk if they had a "system" for orders placed. Waiting reply.

I bet they hadn't and after  a 40 page special on Skoda this week! Most of the articles focused on service too!  Funny SUk didn't mention any problems...........

Yes I got that edition also. Also read somewhere ( may have been in that) that they want to increase sales. Factory would have to do 30hr days 9 days a week.....

I've gone from BW21 to BW17, not getting excited at all as I'm sure that will change for the worse, hopefully not though!! I'd like to get it by end of April to eliminate need for new tax on my current vrs. I would need a BW14 I reckon.....

Ordered 7th November,& have had lots of build dates. 15, 14, 8, 6. Then fell off the system with no date.Then 21 currently on 20. It's a good test of patience.

Call from dealer today. Now on 18.Last week it was 16, the week before 19. Anyone else getting jerked about like this?

Vrs estate tsi dsg on order

Finally, mine has been built (last week) and is awaiting shipping now ...

Mine was built last week too, should be with me next week. The train goes straight to Denmark from the factory :)

Mine's sat at an English port awaiting transport to the dealer....  I've been told no more than 10 working days to receipt.

It's getting interesting now...

Ordered 7th Nov - green hatch TDi.

Nice to see Novembers Vrs cars are coming in. Seems its the Hatches first. Had a reply from a well know weekly car mag following my email to them to see if they can get any info.

Currently a hatch is 17-18wks & an estate is 27wks if you order now. Mine is Estate & ordered 1st WK Nov.But even they couldn't get me a firm build when I gave them my order number.

I still haven't seen a MK3 Vrs on the road yet.

My build week was 16 but I called the dealer on Tuesday and was delighted when he called me back to say the car had been built and was waiting on the boat.

So it should be with me in 3 weeks hopefully

ps it's a Diesel VRS Estate

Edited by hotbaws

Ordered at the end of November and dealer has informed me that car is being built this week.  Should have it at the start of April all being well.

VRS TDG DSG Combi in White

Tinted Windows

Winter Pack

KESSY

Latest information for my early November order as of today. Build WK 15, stayed like this for 3 weeks now.told unlikely to move from this now,but.......

How are other November Vrs tsi estate orders doing.