Flight 370

BrownBarge

If it "was" Hijacked, by now there would have been demands, logic would predict this. This is not an high tech experimental aeroplane so that rules out that reason for no demands. All of it smells of cover up in my book, I just do not know what they are covering up.

My Thai friend his boyfriend was meant to be on this flight but canx the flight a few days before hand, he's one very lucky chap. Sadly he was the manager and the rest of his team was on that flight. The poor guy is not coping that well from it all.

I feel very sorry for the families, the not knowing.

AG - I hadn't thought of that one. Being used as a weapon. My thinking was along the lines or ransome/demands. But yes that is a possibilty.

There is without a doubt more to this than we are being told. You don't smell smoke and think toast.

• Like 1

AG - I hadn't thought of that one. Being used as a weapon. My thinking was along the lines or ransome/demands. But yes that is a possibilty.

There is without a doubt more to this than we are being told. You don't smell smoke and think toast.

One aviation expert on Radio 2 yesterday suggested that it could be packed with explosives and flown into a building or other target :(

More worrying if its packed with 20%+ enriched uranium and flown in to say London. The financial capital of the world would have to relocate for the next few thousand years, two Iranian's on-board with fake passports don't forget. I think this is unlikely buts shouldn't be ruled out entirely. The reason I say unlikely is that I would say its near impossible to land a 777 intact and refuel and take off without America having eyes on it!

I don't think you'll hear anything about the planes whereabouts for quite a while, months even, then there'll be another 9/11

Some one somewhere is planning something nasty

That is what I'm thinking, up to altitude, turn off the air to the passengers, that's them dealt with hassle free, take the plane somewhere to prep it as a weapon

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lots of big planes have dissapeared

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/03/17/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-vanishing-planes-mapped-1948-picture_n_4977551.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

I think it was a hijack by the pilot or co-pilot and ended with a soft landing into the indian ocean with no fuel. Plane then sank in one piece in very deep water.

I think it was a hijack by the pilot or co-pilot and ended with a soft landing into the indian ocean with no fuel. Plane then sank in one piece in very deep water.

That's a very boring and rational explanation, can you make something up next time please :p

• Like 1

Personally I think its Aliens, I've already gone to Tesco's in my lunch break and fashioned a rather fetching foil hat!

Joking aside, I've read/heard lots of possible theory's from experimental clocking technology being tested to the Aeroplane never really took off and is a cover up.

Only time will tell I guess.

Personally I think its Aliens, I've already gone to Tesco's in my lunch break and fashioned a rather fetching foil hat!

Joking aside, I've read/heard lots of possible theory's from experimental clocking technology being tested to the Aeroplane never really took off and is a cover up.

Only time will tell I guess.

I still reckon it's John Travolta and the Scientologits :happy:

As for it not taking off, where are the 200 odd passengers and crew and why haven't they come forward?

Wikipedia says:-

"On 2 April, 1997, a Malaysian airlines, 777 -ER named "Super Ranger" broke the great circle "Distance Without Landing"  for an airliner by flying eastward from Boeing Field, Seattle to Kuala Lumpur, a distance of 10.823 nautical miles in 21 hours 23 minutes"

Ok, that may have been with a lightly loaded aircraft, flying at "Economy" speed, but its interesting to note that MH370 did take on extra fuel.

The current search area is based on distance flown @ maximum cruise.

On that premise it could reach Africa or beyond.

Nick

Edited by Clunkclick

That's ok i'm not trying to argue with you, but who was behind the Arab's?

state sponsored? Al Qaeda wouldn't dare operate from iran.

Currently the popular theory seems to be the run out of fuel after changing course.

Perhaps a hijack gone wrong? That's the only explanation for systems being disabled (both primary and backups). If systems switched to backup the plane would have sent a signal?

That's ok i'm not trying to argue with you, but who was behind the Arab's?

Look up the name Tim Osman. Look up the connection between the Bush's and the Bin Laden's. Lokk up who was behind Saddam. There's always more to a story than your told.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/binladen_cia.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/000771_Saddam_Hussein_CIA.html

I think we're fully familiar with the US involvement in Afghanistan arming the mujahudeen (sp?) to the teeth to fight the Russians then botched a CIA mission to then kill them all leading eventually to 9/11.

What has that got to do with this?

Why Iranian's? They (if you don't listen to the media) don't have a reputation of violence they have not bombed or invaded any Country in the past 50 years or more to my knowledge.

Did you forget the Iran Iraq war in the 1980's when Iran invaded Iraq? Chemical weapons used by both sides, the war lasted nearly eight years with a few hundred thousand casualties on both sides.

It is on the internet, so I'm surprised you missed it.

• Like 3

Did you forget the Iran Iraq war in the 1980's when Iran invaded Iraq? Chemical weapons used by both sides, the war lasted nearly eight years with a few hundred thousand casualties on both sides.

It is on the internet, so I'm surprised you missed it.

And supporting and arming Hezbollah and Syria.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk