Limited Edition Leather -

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, my Octy already has the OEM black vRS embossed leather option but the quality isn't anywhere near what I had in my old Superb Mk1. Please can anyone advise if the LE Italian leather is:

i) better quality ... and/or

ii) on more parts of the seats , i.e. not so much vinyl?

Edited by Rizmod

Can be done. Just depends on the carrier. DHL and UPS can both do it.

Not like I've had to get IT parts shipped out there before or anything :)

• Like 1

They need to post them before we slag off parcel-farce,which i wont cause my PF drivers the best,phones me up to see if i want it dropping off at my work when im not in ...good lad

They ain't posted them yet tha no's.

I've never heard from them yet either,but will chase them up tomorrow, been busy with a family funeral. Maybe it's a case of only half the lies they tell are true ! All will be revieled shortly, patience is not my strongest point

Right boys just heard back from AutoKit, not a massive saving but if I can get 10 sales of seat covers and 10 sets of bolsters then it's £230 for full set of seat covers with the bolsters, additional sets of bolsters after the 10 sales, will be £40 a pair. Also eBay fees will be saved which I think is 10% of total fee. I was told they have dispatched some kits today also so it may well be next weekend before anyone tries to fit for a verdict on quality and fit. As soon as we have 10 names on the list I will call them, hopefully next Friday. If we have more interest then great. Will update group buy details later as I'm only on my phone at the moment, cheers lads !

No response to my "where the ****s my trim" ? emails.

They've only sold 7 sets,dispatched some of them today *******s ! they supposedly have over 100 sets to sell and its been a week since  parted with the local church fund........dispatched my rusty red bullet-hole.

Not dispatched naff all that's reality,so if they do finally turn up next week its my Easter wasted fitting them so i cans send them back if they are ****e.

NOT FEELING THE LOVE TODAY  :wall:

Edited by gathy

Looks like mine aint one of them according to parcel farce,unlees they do turn up tomorrow,which I very much doubt.

Count me in for a set of bolsters please (already put name down in group buy)

Trev

do you have a tracking number ? ..Saturday delivery is a fortune,they would not pay for that pal I can assure you of that.

When i used to work for them i used to take about 8 parcels out covering a 40 miles radius on a Saturday as over time.

The lad on the phone told me they are £200 on eBay and £50 for bolsters. 10 sets or more £190 for covers and £40 for bolsters so £230 a full set and no eBay fees. He again told me they are working hard to get them out and said some were dispatched today. I said about leaving the group buy on until next weekend so that should hopefully give us 10+ sets giving this discount and gives time for delivery, inspection and possibly fitting by the lads who have already bought, before we make a decision based on their findings. It sounds like they are making to order to me ! He also mentioned a lot of interest from Europe. So if that's the case they do seem rushed to get these made and delivered, which contradicts what I was originally told they were excess and in stock.

• Like 1

Yep,paid for by credit card via fleabay,and the usual conformation emails etc,then on Monday had an email from parcel farce infoming me I have a delivery this was issued with a tracking number and a link to it,so press the link and delivery status is dashes as is delivery date,mind you it does state if no status it aint on their system yet,so this must be the case?

Trev

If you go onto the parcel force site and paste the tracking number in, it will probably come up as 'advised'.

I spoke to parcel force yesterday and they confirmed that the parcel was due to be collected on the 8th from a uk address but for whatever reason, the sender had not produced it for collection.

Phil

this is inspiring confidence in a group buy, if everyone wants to wait to recieve them one buy one,probably for some gang of asylum seekers in Luton to knock one up that is.

i can definitely see a speedy return and a PayPal not as described claim coming my way.

Edited by gathy

The lad on the phone told me they are £200 on eBay and £50 for bolsters. 10 sets or more £190 for covers and £40 for bolsters so £230 a full set and no eBay fees. He again told me they are working hard to get them out and said some were dispatched today. I said about leaving the group buy on until next weekend so that should hopefully give us 10+ sets giving this discount and gives time for delivery, inspection and possibly fitting by the lads who have already bought, before we make a decision based on their findings. It sounds like they are making to order to me ! He also mentioned a lot of interest from Europe. So if that's the case they do seem rushed to get these made and delivered, which contradicts what I was originally told they were excess and in stock.

like you say buddy if it was ex-backup stock they would have posted straightaway and also they would not be able to supply the side bolsters.IMO they are talking crap and making them up to order.

TBH.Im not the slightest bit bothered about that if they are good replicas,its the bull**** that's come from them(or not) that jerked me off more.Yes price-wise they are definitely worth trying.Im just hoping they are good quality and fit like the OE spec covers cause it really looks well in the car does the LE trim and they really could sell alot via Briskoda members if they behaved themselves.

Time will tell i suppose but it best be here within 14 days.

LOL think we have ourselves a watcher and not of the skoda enthusiast kind.

Mines just been apparently marked as dispatched at 21.52

and Ive noticed i have had a newbie checking out my profile

just give me the bleeding trim ffs,this is your time to shine.

The tracking number i have just recieved is NOT i repeat NOT a Parcelforce consignment number hence no info on website.

I worked there for 10 years and my pals still work there.

WTF is going on not liking this one bit boys and girls.

Edited by gathy

The tracking number i have just recieved is NOT i repeat NOT a Parcelforce consignment number hence no info on website.

I worked there for 10 years and my pals still work there.

WTF is going on not liking this one bit boys and girls.

Can't you ring one of your mates then and get them on the case, undercover like!

LOL think we have ourselves a watcher and not of the skoda enthusiast kind.

Mines just been apparently marked as dispatched at 21.52

and Ive noticed i have had a newbie checking out my profile

just give me the bleeding trim ffs,this is your time to shine.

Gunnidr....that name sounds Indian to me hmmm, maybe it's donkey hide???

Edited by billywhiz040480
  • Like 2