Best way of cleaning inside of windscreen

JH3894

Just as the title says really, just wanting peoples thoughts on how to clean the inside of your windscreen, I've tried glass wipes, the karcher window cleaner and vacuum, windowlene and paper towels and ALL of them leave marks and it infuriates me whole driving!

Just as the title says really, just wanting peoples thoughts on how to clean the inside of your windscreen, I've tried glass wipes, the karcher window cleaner and vacuum, windowlene and paper towels and ALL of them leave marks and it infuriates me whole driving!

What cloths are you using?

A good microfibre could be the difference, I use a purple monster and some good glass cleaner

Sometimes, one microfibre to apply and first buff, then follow with a bone dry microfibre to buff away any residues.

• Like 1

Trust Andy.......

Best stuff I've tried is this

http://www.angelwax.co.uk/?wpsc-product=superior-automotive-glass-cleaner

I spray it onto the glass, wipe it all over with some kitchen roll, then polish it off with another wad of kitchen roll making sure the 2nd piece is always dry where it touches the screen by turning it as I go.

AutoGlym Glass Polish has always been reliable for me.

As suggested above - good microfibres help too.

Also invested in one of these to help with bottom edges and rear screen too.  :thumbup:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Glass-Wizard-Window-WIndscreen-Cleaning-Tool-/141257043444?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item20e3936df4

Y-know...I've owned cars for the past 40+ years and I have never ever cleaned the inside glass on any of em!

And no, I've never had an accident coz I cant see out.  :giggle:

I use Gtechniq G6 Glass Cleaner with great results. I've been known to use Gtechniq Panel Wipe for inside the windscreen in the winter though as it can be a PITA to keep clean and clear in the cold. 

• Like 1