It was a good one. Thanks to Sam for letting me drive the beast, its deceptively quick. Looking forward to the next one. (And the big cams) off to eBay to look for a 328 coupe!!

Sent from my XT1052 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

posts containing the phrases 'sorry you weren't there' or 'you were missed, mate' would be welcomed :D

Of course, posts containing those phrases now I've mentioned them will be meaningless :(

• Like 4

Awww no pics of Jerry's "Pregnant mum-mobile"? :peek:

Got in the car this morning and noticed Austin's footprint still in the passenger footwell, wasn't that hairy in the dark round those bends was it? :giggle:

• Like 2

Nice pics, good evening had again, thanks to Austin for showing me what an additional 100bhp feels like in a fabia!!!

But Andy your 'n' Austin's mph's both start with a F, yours fifty something and Austin F me how little :devil:  

Not that I speed :notme:  but  I just noticed that the pub is on the crossroads of the 2 main roads they are going to be looking at :sweat:  

Yep, there was a sneaky cop car lurking in a pull in a little way up from West Meon on my way home.... Good job I was being good at the time!

Was a great meet, looking forward to the next (might even wash the car first!) :)

• Like 2

Had a nice trip back up to Reading...

Tomocta, you said your L&K gets driven, you weren't kidding.

You left me behind one bend in to the road, I never saw you go!

I know you shot off Tomocta!

I wanted to see how fast a vrs octy and a mondeo st were compared to my octy l&k.....now tempted to keep the l&k :-)