ELECTRIC REAR SREEN BLIND

2 KEYS

MOT UNTIL JANUARY 2015

ROAD UNTIL JULY 2014

197199 MILES

WITH GOOD SERVICE HISTORY

JUST BEEN SERVICED

SPARK PLUGS, OIL, OIL FILTER, AIR FILTER AND COOLANT/ANTIFREEZE CHANGED

Too much more info to add lol and having trouble uploading pics.. If anyone is interested please pm me..

Thanks for looking.

If anyone is interested, do not let the mileage put you off. The Audi 4.2 V8 is more than capable of intergalactic miles, I sold my old 3.7 (basically the same engine) with 192,000 miles on the clock and it was running beautifully and it used no oil and easily passed the MOT emissions test. The A8 owners forum has one 4.2 which is coming up to 300K miles and its running fine. The new owner loves it my old one, and is still in touch, since I sold it the car has made several long distance runs from the London area to Blackpool and back and thats in addition to the two runs to the south of Spain from the UK that I did.

The advert does however need more detail with regard to price and age of car, and of course some pictures will always help a sale.

Hi guys, right ive got it up for £2300.. But open to decent offers

Its a R reg making it a 1998 i believe

Having problems uploading pics, any advice on how to upload pics?

Got it on ebay, item no: 181439080547

U can see the pics on there..

Anything else plz ask.. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

It is lovely, they dont make em like these anymore.. I drove it today, man what a beast.. Im thinkin to myself u know what just keep it lol,.. Might park it up for a while and down the line bring it back on road.. Just too stunning to sell unless someone pops up with a offer i cant refuse lol

• Like 1

Have you tried advertising on the A8parts forum, A 2000 registered one sold on there just this week. A8parts is a forum like this, only for Audi A8s, the site sponsor is A8parts hence the name, the forum itself is just like here was quiet a few years ago.