Fabia VRS SE (003) for sale.

Topstop

Fabia VRS SE (003) For sale with Reg. VR55FAB. Tax+MOT end April 2015. Full Main Dealer service history + invoices.

67k miles. Not crashed  Not modified £8000 onro. Southampton area. PM me for further details. Will split for reasonable offer.post-73816-0-65046300-1405021261.jpgpost-73816-0-91423600-1405021269.jpg

I'd get some pictures up.

You need to catch peoples attention and show how amazing it is if you are asking £8k.

I last saw this car at the new forest meet in 2012 and it's in great condition and totally standard, I'm looking for the pics now ;)

here we go, only two, sorry. I had a look around it and it's mint. If *ahem ;) you are interested I can go and look for you and get more pics :p

Cool plate too ;)

post-73816-0-65046300-1405021261_thumb.jpgpost-73816-0-91423600-1405021269_thumb.jpg

I last saw this car at the new forest meet in 2012 and it's in great condition and totally standard, I'm looking for the pics now ;)

here we go, only two, sorry. I had a look around it and it's mint. If *ahem ;) you are interested I can go and look for you and get more pics :p

Cool plate too ;)

attachicon.gifnewforestmeet-10.jpgattachicon.gifnewforestmeet-09.jpg

Thanks for putting those up.

• Like 1

Tried to post piccies but it would not let me? can E-Mail or text? them.

if you want to email them to me, I can upload them for you if you like. I'll PM you my email address :)

8k! Bit steep that

Or reasonable offer, had offer for plate but would like to see them stay together, they complment  each other better than than an 07 plate

This will be interesting. The beauty of a free market. The car (and it does look lovely) will find its own value. Namely at the point where someone is happy to buy AND where that meets the point at which the seller is prepared to sell.

Good luck with your sale.

This will be interesting. The beauty of a free market. The car (and it does look lovely) will find its own value. Namely at the point where someone is happy to buy AND where that meets the point at which the seller is prepared to sell.

Good luck with your sale.

I`ll be flexible but not giving it away, at the moment selling car and plate separately looks the way to go, shame really.

• Like 1

OP can charge what he likes (no I don't know the person) and it's no place of anyone else to tell him otherwise (rules). Somebody out there might be willing to pay his asking price but if he gets no interest then he knows it's probably overpriced and he can reduce it. Considering the amount of other 'for sale' threads where the seller is getting criticised about the price isn't it about time site staff started doing it's job on the subject. :think:

• Like 4

Is the plate really worth an extra 2k?!

Dealers have offered v close to 1k and they will be making a fair profit selling on. As I said reasonable offers considered.

Good luck with the sale..... At the price your asking you really need a lot more information in the add and some high quality pictures. Bare in mind that you will be competing with some far more desirable cars which puts yours in a niche market. You need to find someone in the owners club which means that they will have the knowledge and probe every detail of the car. I would be asking about the common faults, cambelt intervals, are all the tyres matching, what cleaning methods do you use, what products etc... If you put the effort in then you will get a lot more attention. This is a club after all and I'm sure members would prefer the nice cars to stay in it.

• Like 2

Car gone to a good home, I hope, got a reasonable offer, more than I expected but not as much as I`d hoped.

Will soon be running a Fabia 2 estate.

• Like 1