How do you make an official complaint to SKODA

smiffy64

OK,

My tolerance level has peaked with the local SKODA dealer to the point I think that SKODA needs to know about their incompetence. Not so much in their abilities, but in their attitude it seems to the paying customer.

So can anyone please give me some advice in how to go about raising my concerns to SKODA. 

BTW I am normally a tolerant person, so do not assume that I am a serial complainer or anything.

My wife have issues re her fabia and Skoda UK were brilliant allocating a case manager to liaise between her and the dealer keeping her up to date with everything and providing after care phone calls. Worth a go if you are having troubles with the dealer no matter how trivial.

Write/e mail to:

1. Skoda customer services

2. Skoda HQ

3. Manager of the Skoda dealership you are complaining about.

Follow above with phone call to customer services.

The written word is stronger than the spoken word in my experience.

I was reading that these days, if you really want to get a big companies attention, Twitter is the way forward. They don't like customer complaints showing on their feed.

• Like 1

Please share the issues you are having??

You can't ask how to complain without telling of the complaint issue??

Don't hold back, this forum is about sharing and becoming stronger as a community.

Spill the beans!!!

The first thing to do is to WRITE to the 'Dealer Principal', keeping a copy. You need to outline all the problems you have had and what it will take to resolve the issue. Ask for a written response.

If you don't get a satisfactory response, WRITE to Skoda UK, enclosing your letter and any reply.

• Like 1

The first thing to do is to WRITE to the 'Dealer Principal', keeping a copy. You need to outline all the problems you have had and what it will take to resolve the issue. Ask for a written response.

If you don't get a satisfactory response, WRITE to Skoda UK, enclosing your letter and any reply.

Yes. As above. It is common sense.

In the absence then of any satisfaction you can demonstrate to Trading Standards/court/tribunal the reasonable steps you took to try and resolve the problem with Skoda.

I'm in the same situation now. Fired a letter off to SUK and the Dealership director earlier today and both should land on their respective doormats tomorrow morning.

The dealership have had more than enough chances to resolve my issue without me bringing SUK into it but I've now given up all hope of them resolving it to my satisfaction.

I'll make a call to SUK tomorrow afternoon and log the issue with them aswell and let them know a copy in writing is on it's way to them.

• 5 years later...

I am interested to hear if anyone had any joy from Skoda uk with this topic as I have had the worst experience in 30 years of owning cars in Germany buying an approved used Skoda from a dealer & Skoda Germany customer services were useless too

5 hours ago, Ben Frith said:

I am interested to hear if anyone had any joy from Skoda uk with this topic as I have had the worst experience in 30 years of owning cars in Germany buying an approved used Skoda from a dealer & Skoda Germany customer services were useless too

The main option is to reject the car and go through the finance company