HIGHLY TUNED VRS ROBBED LASTNIGHT ** FOUND **

SKYHAWK

yeh but vxr was blocked in along with a wheel clamp fabia was spotted 1pm today parked up then chased by police tonight but got away :(

Gutted! It was prob being chased by an underpowered corsa diesel so not surprised it got away. Hope you get the car in one piece.

That's a good sign IMO!

Just shows it hasn't been a professional job, stolen, loaded Into a truck or coverd on a trailer then to a unit to be striped / exported etc...

If they've been caught joyriding about in it chances are they will be seen again.

Just hope they don't like fields and fire!! :(

• Like 1

Really sorry to hear about this, my partner had her modified classic mini stolen this year and after a joy ride they thought that nobody else should use it again and it was torched.

I hope you get it back because it is really gutting when you know how much work has gone into something, and its one of those things where if they catch them they should get a bit more than a couple of months and a driving ban.

half a mile been looking through the phone before police have it hes been txin up country offering a range of vehicles so he's fked!

Glad he's been caught! Took a detour on the way up to the GFs house last night along the A470 as I was expecting it to be somewhere along there but hopefully he gets what he deserves
  • Like 2

Good that its been found, but you should have really let the police deal with it first. Taking it with the spare is the worst thing you could have done, important fingerprints could have been lost or other evidence. I'd get onto the police ASAP, before you find yourself in as much trouble as the thief, they could well think that it was not stolen at all and you were playing a game with them.

• Like 1

Good that its been found, but you should have really let the police deal with it first. Taking it with the spare is the worst thing you could have done, important fingerprints could have been lost or other evidence. I'd get onto the police ASAP, before you find yourself in as much trouble as the thief, they could well think that it was not stolen at all and you were playing a game with them.

This

Hopefully the police will dust it for prints, as the phone alone won't be enough to proove he stole it or been in it, as he'll just say he lost the phone on Friday.

Well done finding it, was it a tip off or just luck you came across it?