tweenster's Citigo Monte Carlo - it's very red!

tweenster

And they're Apex not AP; definitely budget end of spectrum. No thanks. There are some AP coilovers for sale over there but they want £320.

Pretty sure it will be Eibach (dealer fitted, factory approved, only slightly lower but firmer springs) or H&R (independent fitted, not factory approved, firmer springs and much lower). The decision may rest on how much alcohol I have drank when I decide to buy.

And they're Apex not AP; definitely budget end of spectrum. No thanks. There are some AP coilovers for sale over there but they want £320.

Pretty sure it will be Eibach (dealer fitted, factory approved, only slightly lower but firmer springs) or H&R (independent fitted, not factory approved, firmer springs and much lower). The decision may rest on how much alcohol I have drank when I decide to buy.

I'll get you started :beer:

• Like 1

I'm growing old disgracefully. Mrs T and I went to the Alternative Music Festival at Butlins Skegvegas last year and afterwards our then 13 year old daughter said "Aren't you a bit old for that sort of thing?" We both just laughed!

We have 2 kids at Uni and 1 at boarding school; we are so looking forward to them becoming self sufficient!

• Like 1

Not all coilovers are mega firm. The problem is most people fit coilovers to go mega low these days. When they are wound down really low they are going to be hard. Nobody makes a decent coilover for the Citigo, if you could get one and drop the car say 40mm I reckon it would be an acceptable ride and look good :)

I have Bilstein coilovers on my van which were not cheap, and although firm it's acceptable on all but poor roads. I wouldn't however fancy running a Citigo slammed on FK coilies!! :o

• Like 2

My list of things to do is not that big now (but bigger than it was 2 days ago!):

1.   Boot lights (update my PIR LEDs to neater, smaller round ones).

2.   Parcel shelf string.

3.   Interior light.

4.   Rear wheel arch liners.

5.   Eibach springs (or H&R if I get really ambitious).

6.   Gloss black vinyl roof wrap.

• Like 1

:D  Fortunately I'm a long way north from you so I can probably get away with it.

I know this excuse! I feel great as I appear to be the only remotely modified Citigo in this entire area! :D

• Like 1