Random Octavia Pics

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to hear it's come to the end of the road for you and the octy Paul. Hope you sell everything quickly and find the right replacement :)

It can be frustrating finding a replacement as I have had the money waiting to buy my next car for a couple of months but finding one in the right colour/spec is a nightmare lol

• Like 1

Gunna keep it for now tbh mate.

Just breaking it down and selling all the expensive bits :)

Set of cheapo coilovers downstairs waiting to go on!

No doubt as soon as a decent spec / price DTM comes up for sale it will be off though.

Ive been searching for the right car for months and months now but they are either over priced or rubbish spec. Most of them are over priced AND rubbish spec tbh.

Good luck with your car hunting anyway.

Edited by Paul thornton

• 4 weeks later...

skoda%20octavia%20vrs%20wrc.jpg

You've done it again!  Every time your car evolves I think 'That's the best yet, it can't look any better than that.'  

I was wrong and it appears that your car can indeed look better than before as that's brilliant.  Another top job. :thumbup:

Edited by skinnyman
  • Like 2

Cheers skinnyman :) Its nice to hear comments like that and I can't believe how many changes the car has been through over the years but glad it's always got a reaction wether it be good or bad as I just like to do stuff for my own entertainment and always say that's it's last change and then do something else after lol

But I do honestly feel that this was it's last change as I don't use it and don't know what I'd use it for in the future as it's not practical,it's no show car and I'm not bothered about track days etc plus I'm too old to be driving a car that looks like that to be honest,plus I picked up another car last weekend which will be my replacement weekend car and new project and will put a build thread up soon :)

but still can't bring myself to sell or break the octy so it will sit parked round the back of the house until I make a decision.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

12938320_10153937311346210_5889845306058

12990933_10153937306551210_2776777699801

Couple I took of mine at Dubshed a few weeks ago. Came home with a class win :D

that's just cos I didn't take mine :D  lovely motor dude, had a nosey at Titanic Dubs just before bought mine