Anyone in the Liverpool area

BO60BYS

Where are you? What car? I work in southport so travel there each day.

Ive had:

• Black Mk2 Octavia vRS - VR55 OCT
  • While Mk2 Octavia vRS - VR55 OCT
  • White Fabia Monte Carlo - T** JGM
  • Race Blue Mk3 Octavia vRS - T** JGM

I live in Knowsley Village now, but still spend time in Prescot as I have many friends and family there.

My commute is to Daresbury, near Warrington, so M57, Knowsley Expressway, Speke Road, Runcorn Bridge, Daresbury Expressway and then in reverse.

I always see loads of Skoda folk on the journey but never seem to get close to look for stickers. 

• Like 1

You weren't in Toxteth today by any chance where you ? about 2.30 ish.

Alright mate, nah, wouldn't have been me that...... stuck in work in warrington most days. I'll keep my eyes open for yours.

Silver Fabia vRS in Southport!

Commute to Chester and back every day via M57/Runcorn Bridge/M56/M53.

You must love the traffic at the end of the 57 of a morning then :) luckily they are expanding that roundabout. Hopefully the 4 mile tale backs will be a thing of the past once it's done !!

• Like 1

You must love the traffic at the end of the 57 of a morning then :) luckily they are expanding that roundabout. Hopefully the 4 mile tale backs will be a thing of the past once it's done !!

Ack, hate it! I then have the same leading up to the Runcorn bridge, the same leading up to the M56 junction, and often the same leading up to the Business Park off the M53/A55! The route home though is largely clear - utterly bonkers!

Thankfully I go the opposite way. Too and then from southport :)

I'm envious! Where do you work matey? I'm just gonna throw it out there with a guess - Paymentshield, or Smedley!

Edited by rhauri

Very close. Opposite paymentshield. Someone there did have a black furby though.

Yes they did! He was my colleague but sold it 2 years ago for his FN2 Type R, think I passed the VTEC bug to him with my S2000!

Edit: I used to work at Paymentshield :)

Edited by rhauri

Yes they did! He was my colleague but sold it 2 years ago for his FN2 Type R, think I passed the VTEC bug to him with my S2000!

Edit: I used to work at Paymentshield :)

Small world. I knew a few people who have worked there over the years.

Not Liverpool I know but I have a maroon Superb estate in Ormskirk so not too far away and my Briskoda sticker in the window

I spend a lot of time in Ormskirk. I lived in Westhead for 18 years. All of my family and friends are there. I'll keep an eye out.

• 2 weeks later...