BMW illegal overtake

sharkrider

Its a day of ****e driving today i think.

Had 3 people pull out on me causing me to brake excessively. Lucky i could see it coming each time so started braking in advance.

. I was wondering if i was invisible, but i had my headlights on and wasnt going above the speed limit.

Each and every one got the horn, full beam and gestures lol.

anyone know a police e-mail we can send there things too?! lol...

The policewitness site "should" be good but they want you to pay a membership of £80 odd just to submit stuff,  Ahem, OK.

I'd recommend just dropping in to your local plod with it on a USB stick.

Not all bmw drivers are the same

I used to be a 3x skoda driver

And im the same person still

Friend of mine bought a bmw a few months back. Coincidentally, he's turned into a cocky little **** recently.
  • Like 1

Guest BigJase88

As you got a driving ban for that's possibly not the best example.

That was in a skoda 5 years ago

So im possibly a better driver in a bmw than a skoda.

No points since licence back :)

That was in a skoda 5 years ago

So im possibly a better driver in a bmw than a skoda.

No points since licence back :)

Or you just learnt from the fact that you couldn't drive for a while that it's not worth doing again.

I've seen worse than that, at least it got the tool out of your way to avoid causing you issues, including orsa thing is when there is a transporter sat 6 inches off of your bumper with Full beams on in th dark when you're already doing the NSL

• Like 1

Found it!

Hate this.

Im all for shooting down the slip road and having to brake before you can even merge. I love doing that.

But what he did was just stupid. Hes 30 seconds from a motorway isnt he... Which has 3 lanes. 2 of which he could of overtaken the lorry.

Just why. Lol.

• Like 1

Saved all of 5 seconds. Toss Pot.

2 seconds = possibility of killing someone = Jail,

2 seconds really isn't worth years for man slaughter or death by dangerous driving, he needs to slow down a bit. Better to be late than in a ditch up side down or worse still kill or injure someone else

If I remember right you live in West Cumbria, so just pop into Workington or Whitehaven nick and ask to see someone or phone 101 and ask someone to come and see you at home to obtain a statement and make an official complaint

is it really necessary to be running and tittle tattling to the rozzers, at some point he or she will run out of talent, when he does Dave they will end up in your ambulance and you can tell them what a nerk they are.

I think he's working enough hours already. :D

• Like 3