aftermarket wheels thread

Any suspension work? Rubbing?

Sorry don't have any other details, found it on a German forum post. Must be lowered as well otherwise it would look like a 4x4.

Now we're talking :)

I think that would be close to perfect.

235/35/19 front

265/30/10 rear

Fronts up only slightly (1.6%) on overall diameter compared to stock with the rears a few mm less.

I prefer to use this; http://www.rimsntires.com/specspro.jsp

Not very helpful as Skodas aren't covered on that site.

What have you got?

When I buy mine out I'm thinking Speedline Turinis

After a lot of deliberation, I finally went for BBS CHs (copies, not the real deal).

Satin black with a polished edge, should look good with Meteor Grey.

• Like 2

Not very helpful as Skodas aren't covered on that site.

Well if you don't know your existing tyre size and can't simply type that in that website is probably too advanced for you anyway.

I find that site extremely useful for comparing tyres/wheels of different specs :)

Cheers

Didn't want it for tyres, I wanted it for wheels and as I have an Elegance and not knowing my staring ET (which is a little awkward to measure accurately) makes entering the data a little difficult. Any biatch can do data entry, that why its mainly a female profession.

Didn't want it for tyres, I wanted it for wheels and as I have an Elegance and not knowing my staring ET (which is a little awkward to measure accurately) makes entering the data a little difficult. Any biatch can do data entry, that why its mainly a female profession.

Pretty certain they're either ET49 or ET51, won't make a lot of odds either way to your new wheel decision if you're pondering an upgrade. :)

I know it's hard to find examples with most showing details for the vRS. I'm trying to decide between an offset of 38 and 47. My thoughts are that the 38 will sit further out in the wheel arch ( look better on the back) Haven't found anyone locally that has the BBS wheels in stock that could dry fit. It's a lot of money to just take an educated guess on. 

Nice but a bit too fussy for me.

Good to see the boys fitting sexy wheels to Meteor Grey Octys. :)

Ok, first two got tyres yesterday, unexpected financial issue has meant the other two will have to wait until the end of the month.

CDF05862-4790-4F17-B2E7-A0ACCD4B2409.jpg

• Like 4