Debadging.

Jon TDI

Debadge or not?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Debadge or not?

• Yeah, debadge the lot - smoothly does it.
    • No don't do it - Are you ashamed?
    • Leave the Skoda roundel & relocate the vRS badge.
    • Debadge but leave the Skoda roundel.

Been thinking about debadging the rear for some time now.

The "FABIA" badge was definately going, but was unsure about the "vRS" & even the Skoda roundel.

After playing about with the badges I'm still non the wiser.

What do you guys & gals think?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can I ask why? Do you a) believe nobody will know what your car is B) think badges are evil whatever the make c) can't stand the stigma of not having bought a more expensive car d) want the badges to stick on your computer monitor e) other?

Can I ask why? Do you a) believe nobody will know what your car is B) think badges are evil whatever the make c) can't stand the stigma of not having bought a more expensive car d) want the badges to stick on your computer monitor e) other?

I've always liked the stealthy, minimalist look. People in the know will tell what car it is & I'm quite proud of owning a Skoda (it's the best car I've ever had!)

My previous car was a SEAT Ibiza 110 TDI Sport. I removed the SEAT & IBIZA badges & left the small TDI badge. Couldn't really remove the big "S" logo as that was the boot release!

I left just the Skoda badge on the back of mine, decided after having the Fab a couple of months. Didn't like the Fabia badge at all, and thought it'd look odd with just VRS left. So they both came off :)

And yeah, it's also easier to clean and gives the boot a better, smoother look.

Steve

I'm leaving the Skoda badge on the front. Like to remind people what is ABOUT to overtake them. :D From the back they only need to look at my new reg to know what it is. ;) Oh, and the rear screen sticker will them the brand - thats all they need to know. :)

You could always go for a retro stlyee re-badge after :D:D

I did think about spelling out 'Fabia vRS' using different style letters, I like Ford's latest badging font for example. But I didn't know if I could get all the letters I needed and thought it might come across as a bit c-h-a-v ? Hmmm :rubchin:

Steve

I'm leaving the Skoda badge on the front. Like to remind people what is ABOUT to overtake them. :D From the back they only need to look at my new reg to know what it is. ;) Oh, and the rear screen sticker will them the brand - thats all they need to know. :)

Do we get to know what the reg is :)