New mobile phone time..

I switched from Galaxy S3 to HTC One M8...

No problems, everything is as before, texts read out etc.

Miles better phone as well, and the battery life is incredible.

Best switch ever

Cheers

Damo

I agree with you mate, very good phone IMHO.

Really impressed with the Galaxy Note 4, great screen, I like the larger size, and the battery is fantastic... I took it off charge at 6.30am yesterday (21st) , received loads of emails, connected to bluetooth in the car a few times over the 2 days, and at 2.30pm on the 22nd I still have 61% battery!

Now, it may have also cured my random disconnects/reconnects from the Superb "Premium" bluetooth... before pairing the new phone I reset the system to default via the setup menu in the Columbus, it has now worked perfect for 2 weekends... Prior to that it may stay OK for one weekend, but it has not worked for 2 since before Christmas, so wither my old phone and the one I borrowed from work had the same fault, or the "reset to factory defaults" cleared a glitch :) 

Happy man... just need to go in next Friday to have the rain/light sensor changed :)

I had the old IPhone 4, liked it at the time, then went to the Galaxy S3... But the Note 4 is a great improvement... the screen is fantastic...as is the battery as stated above, my old S3 I had to charge during the day with similar usage, connecting to bluetooth really drained the S3, I could go 40 miles in the car to work, total time "off charge" 2 hours, would be down to 85-88%, the Note for the same trip/time 98%