Son Threw up in new car!

So... one week on and the new Rapid has been christened by my son throwing up in the back!

Twice he's complained of feeling sick, which he hadn't done for a long time in our Zafira.

Hoping it's just about a change of ride, position etc and he'll get used to it!

Ewwww - that's never fun. You need to do the following:

1) Put the child up for adoption, or simply sell the child to Madonna

2) All remaining family members must ride in the boot from now on, or take the bus

3) If the smell of sick is still hanging around the car after you cleaned up, get hold of some AutoSmart Bio Brisk (http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/autosmart-biobrisk-biological-cleaner-and-deodoriser.php?manufacturers_id=64&osCsid=28dv4vpgd76c9dbdv0i4re7i05). This will not only clean, but will break down the bacteria that is the cause of the resulting smell.

• Like 3

So... one week on and the new Rapid has been christened by my son throwing up in the back!

Twice he's complained of feeling sick, which he hadn't done for a long time in our Zafira.

I've got 7 grandchildren, most of them have recently been sick, none have been in my car, or any car. I think it's that time of year, sickness bugs etc.....let's hope so and all is well with your youngsters and the car rides.

Ewwww - that's never fun. You need to do the following:

1) Put the child up for adoption, or simply sell the child to Madonna

2) All remaining family members must ride in the boot from now on, or take the bus

3) If the smell of sick is still hanging around the car after you cleaned up, get hold of some AutoSmart Bio Brisk (http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/autosmart-biobrisk-biological-cleaner-and-deodoriser.php?manufacturers_id=64&osCsid=28dv4vpgd76c9dbdv0i4re7i05). This will not only clean, but will break down the bacteria that is the cause of the resulting smell.

Will add next time he travels place a plastic bag over his head and secure with an elastic band around his neck , if he is sick then it wont mark the seats ;)

SWMBO let my 4 yr old son consume an entire Smarties easter egg in the back on my E class , was still finding partially digested smarties under the seats years later

Apparently I was a good child... I just used to honk out the window down the side of my dad's car (beige Rover P6 so hardly noticeable unless I'd been on the Pernod blackcurrant and lemonade in which case it looked like he'd side swiped a Fresian).

Follow these simple steps mate...

1. Build time machine

2. Travel back in time

3. Don't have children

Works every time for even the most stubborn stains.

• Like 1

If anyone boffs in my car I'm disowning them. Needless to say I'm planning to stay childless, who needs kids when you've got a car to look after. ;)

100 briskoda points for use of the word 'boff'

I have a 3yr old, 2yr old (and another due in June) - no sick in the Rapid but my son was in our Galaxy. Luckily it went all over him and his car seat so no biggie. And both had have a nosebleed each, again in the Galaxy. We've had spillages of vaious kinds, muddy shoes etc. Hence why I went for rubber mats and bought some custom-fit seat covers which will come off one they get their own Rapids :)

• 2 weeks later...

How's the car now?