Elegance or SE + options?

thats worked out brilliant for you. Nice one.

You may well be right, I couldn't quite remember.

It has worked out quite well for me. I ordered my Elegance a couple of weeks ago. While we were building it on the dealers system both Park Assist and ACC showed up as zero-cost options. He said it must be a mistake on their system and added the £590 for Park Assist back on manually (this was the only option I went for).  He emailed me last week with an order update and I asked if it was now possible to add the ACC as I'd reconsidered my options. He told me that when he checked it is coming on the car at no cost. Since it's now on the Skoda site I've emailed him back today asking him to take the £590 off my invoice for the Park Assist too.

Nice car if you can live with that much brown in your life !!! 

This is why we chose the Elegance over L&K, a light interior makes a big difference in atmosphere. (And doesn't get quite as hot in direct sunlight.)

The Elegance spec has just been updated and now comes with Park Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control as standard. I think the price MAY have come down slightly too.

I've just sent the salesman an email asking why I've just signed up to pay £350 for front parking sensors!!!!!  Folding wing mirrors or heated screen or both instead lol!

The Elegance spec has just been updated and now comes with Park Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control as standard. I think the price MAY have come down slightly too.

I took delivery of my Elegance 1st March with PA and ACC which I paid for, I've just downloaded the latest price list/brochure (Jan 15) which shows these as options. Where are they shown as standard equipment?

Is shows on the website configurator. From the dealer this morning:

We ordered the car yesterday afternoon, as it will be a factory order, cars built after week 22 will come with both Adaptive Cruise Control (currently a £465 upgrade on Elegance) and Park Assist (again a £590 option) as standard!. Therefore you will not need to pay for the front parking sensors. I will adjust the proposal accordingly.

Interesting though that we have had no official bulletin from Skoda about this although its on their website!  We only found out buy ordering the car.

Once the order has been accepted by the factory I will come back to you with an estimated build week, as I suggested yesterday the car will probably be available mid June.

Is shows on the website configurator. From the dealer this morning:

We ordered the car yesterday afternoon, as it will be a factory order, cars built after week 22 will come with both Adaptive Cruise Control (currently a £465 upgrade on Elegance) and Park Assist (again a £590 option) as standard!. Therefore you will not need to pay for the front parking sensors. I will adjust the proposal accordingly.

Interesting though that we have had no official bulletin from Skoda about this although its on their website! We only found out buy ordering the car.

Once the order has been accepted by the factory I will come back to you with an estimated build week, as I suggested yesterday the car will probably be available mid June.

My build week is going to be 15 and I am getting both options for zero cost on my car. I ordered on the 9th March and they were showing as zero cost on the dealers system then, although he thought it was an error so manually charged me. All sorted now though.

... The 17's with standard suspension make very little difference in ride quality compared to the 16's but you benefit from more grip care of the 225 section tyres.

I'm in full agreement.

I've just removed last week-end the winter wheels (205/55R16) and put back the 225/45R17.

There is no degradation in comfort and the drive is better with more precise direction, and yes, more grip.