A Grand Day Out

ncarring

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My choice of music cannot be dictated from the boot - I thought someone may be saying something about the lump of iron in the boot & the NTS NTS NTS box (which I wasn't using for that purpose) :speaker:

I was waiting for the sheep comment - that'll probably win the competition - no prizes though! :rofl:

:( gutted to miss this one, spent the weekend staring at the ceiling trying to shake off a headache thats been there since wednesday - still can't shake it off!!

Some crackin roads there by the looks of things - thanks to Colin for the organisation, sorry to leave you flying solo!

:cheers:

Originally posted by MonkeyHanger in this post

I was, and no way was i sharing with a bloody sheep !! :D

I had to read this twice as the first read I thought you said "no way was i sharing a bloody sheep ! "

Wanted one all to yourself then eh ?

But I read it again & now I apologise (well sort of !!)

Looks like I missed a great weekend, but with my wife due to give birth any time now & with a few complications (Gestational Diabetes) I thought I had better stay home !!

Never mind, Ill make the next one !

Graham

:cheers: :cheers:

It would have been a bit of an exercise to come over and join you ( :D ), but nevertheless - looks like you had a wonderful time, guys. :thumbup:

Alas, I don't see a similar thing happening in Holland soon, where Skoda ownership is still more of a money thing than a passion. Plus we don't have Wales... :rofl:

Looking at the pictures and comments, it sounds like you all had a great weekend.

I was hoping to get a last-minute "pass" from SWMBO to come and join you for the Saturday drive, but was too busy. Still, there's always next time...

Looks like everyone had a good time.........also gutted at not being able to come along (SWMBO in first tri-mester so spewying...uurgh!).

Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one provided it's before and after May next year.

On another point....meet highlights that silver isn't the most common colour......only saw a couple of RS' and Furbys in Silver......black seemed to be the most common.;)

Tripped the distance I did over the whole weekend - 800 miles on the dot pretty much. Without my navigation ****-up on Saturday and on my way home - this would probably have been down nearer 750. (I was really enjoying that B-road!) :rolleyes:

Originally posted by DGW in this post

Does that mean they were all black, then? :confused:

Octys:

VRS - 2 yellow, 3 black, 1 silver

TDi - 1 cayenne, 1 metallic blue

Ambiente - 1 silver

SLX - 1 graphite

4x4 - 1 metallic green

Furbys - 2 silver, one dark blue

Clio - 1 black

Clearer now?