New little mod

Haha if you seen it in reality you wouldnt be talking to much ****, people said the same about my sub until they sat in the car, video doesnt do it justice at all

I bet it sounds awesome in person

It does acc sound good and how his calling it tiny he might need glasses lol thats an original VRS diffurser and the exhaust fills the whole box on it

Pulled up behind this today if its the one I think it is, the guy was reving the life out of it and imo it didnt sound half bad for a tip .....

Ps: you need a straight through ;) like my octi

Looks really good but the sound doesn't do it for me, I'm sure it's just the video but it sounds more 'raspy' than anything. Personally I prefer a deeper note.

I had to go online to view videos, Tapatalk won't play them.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It does acc sound good and how his calling it tiny he might need glasses lol thats an original VRS diffurser and the exhaust fills the whole box on it

He said it was tinny, not tiny.

It does look the part.

I agree. looks great but the sound is not to my taste.

I have always said unless it has the power to match a louder sounding exhaust its never going to work. Its the same with a driver near me. A 106 1.1 Zest with the loudest exhaust I have heard. rapid sounding acceleration and only rolling past at 20mph.

Only my opinion mind

I agree. looks great but the sound is not to my taste.

I have always said unless it has the power to match a louder sounding exhaust its never going to work. Its the same with a driver near me. A 106 1.1 Zest with the loudest exhaust I have heard. rapid sounding acceleration and only rolling past at 20mph.

Only my opinion mind

I only really done it for the looks as it was just sittin my shed lol and aha I know what you mean

Looks really good but the sound doesn't do it for me, I'm sure it's just the video but it sounds more 'raspy' than anything. Personally I prefer a deeper note.

I had to go online to view videos, Tapatalk won't play them.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yh I prefer deeper but then again its only a small 3 pot lol and I noticed tapa has problems with videos
  • Like 1

AdamRSG - this is not a smartass remark - but next time you visit the forum you may wish to alter your details to read Skoda NOT Skida :D

Lol dont worry about it but what details are we talking about