2.0 TDI CR 184PS DPF
vRS upholstery with red stitching

Black Magic Pearlescent

18" Gemini anthracite alloy wheels

Black roof rails (PG2)
Variable boot floor (PK3)
Adaptive Cruise Control (PLI)
Black design package (PLK)
Columbus touchscreen satellite navigation system with European maps and colour Maxi DOT computer (PNE)
Premium WLAN with integrated high-speed LTE internet (PT8)
Electrically heated, adjustable and folding door mirrors - auto dimming (PW4)
Heated washer nozzles, front (9T1)
Park distance control, front and rear (7X2)
Rear-view parking camera (KA1)
Electrically operated boot (4E7)

Just had a call from the dealer.

My build week 20 VRS has arrived in the UK. Now awaiting transport from the port to the dealer.

Being quoted week to 10 days, worst case two weeks before I collect.

Very happy!

Andy

Got told I could have the car delivered Thursday but it killed me to say I couldn't receive it till next Wednesday... some real pain there.

Want someone to 'run it in' ?

You mean your supposed to run them in.

I have run mine in like I run my new motorbikes in and to be honest the faster the better .... Give it some hammer from the start just don't redline it.

I ordered a  Skoda Octavia 2.0 TDI CR vRS DSG (race blue, black design plus, canton sound system upgrade) on 26th March.

Was advised pretty quickly of a 30th June due date. About 4 weeks ago this was moved forward to the 17th, I received the finance paper work (lease) and sent it all back. 14 day cooling period has now passed. Registration number has also been reserved.

Yesterday the due date was moved back to the 30th. Contacted the dealer who said the car is current awaiting shipper from Emdem, Germany.

After doing a bit of reading on here, the car transporter boat (EMS Highways Less) goes from Emdem to Grimsby once a week. It left Emdem last night and is due to Grimsby in 4 hours.

What's the chances it's on that boat at the moment?

Getting impatient now

Like on the 230 thread - haf a dozen of those on 16 plates with very low mileage for £21-£22k seen on the web this morning. I know what I'd do.

Just had a phonecall from the dealer.

Picking up my bw20 VRS TDi DSG (Race Blue, Black Pack, Spare Wheel, Power Fold Mirrors) next Thursday!

Ordered 4th April so that's a 10.5 week turn around!

Cannot wait! :-D

Have to say l'm bit yealous for the build dates you get.

Ordered my Octavia RS Combi Diesel mid March here in Finland. Finally last week got info that build date is "in July" and collect "somewhere in August"..

And looking at local forums 4-5 months is pretty normal for RS models. So you're lucky.

Communication from dealer is pretty poor also. I have to ask for updates, they don't provide any info automatically. Skoda is best selling car here so maybe they feel they don't have to try?

Edited by jukra
  • Like 1

I know the feeling jukra :) Ordered on 4th of March and build date is first week of August and I live like 600km from the plant...I wouldn't hope for July date if I were you, because Skoda has a 3 week vacation in July when they shutdown everything and do maintenance on robots. So no cars will come out of the plant during that time.

Edited by Eragon

Ordered mine on 26th March. Build date 23rd May. Arrived in UK today

2.0tsi race blue estate

Black pack

Elec mirrors

Pano roof

Space saver

Heated seats

Sunset glass

Front sensors

Good turnaround time. Is yours a lease or outright purchase?

Ordered mine on the 23rd of April been given late August/Early Sept for delivery....soooooooooooo long :(

230 ? They seem to have a huge delivery time compared to other models. Considering you are limited to options.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk