Beware Skoda Fabia VRS LK07AVE for Sale on Ebay

Direct him to my Fabia thread, that'll stop him texting you for a few years whilst he reads it.

Forever more likely.

He'll probably get half way though and slash his wrists.

• Like 1

Forever more likely.

He'll probably get half way though and slash his wrists.

Whilst shouting how long does it take to get an engine out :rofl:

Edit - I'm not sure he'd even get half way through. Stuff happens in first 4 pages then sod all else

• Like 2

Direct him to my Fabia thread, that'll stop him texting you for a few years whilst he reads it.

I bet he'd struggle getting past page two of an edition of Viz magazine.Come to think of it...when you read his texts he is rather reminiscent of Roger Melly.

• Like 1

The tea party does sound awfully tempting, but I'm worried we'll be served scones that aren't what they look like on the packet

Bag of broken biscuits and a dogs bowl of weak Bovril,he sounds like a real classy sort,the sort who picks his boogers and delicately folds them into a silk hankerchief from the pocket of his crushed velvet smoking jacket.I can see him wearing a houndstooth deerstalker and smoking a Meersham pipe...maybe :x*

*God... these Tramadol are giving me hallucinations :D

Edited by faradaycage
  • Like 1

Bag of broken biscuits and a dogs bowl of weak Bovril,he sounds like a real classy sort,the sort who picks his boogers and delicately folds them into a silk hankerchief from the pocket of his crushed velvet smoking jacket.I can see him wearing a houndstooth deerstalker and smoking a Meersham pipe...maybe :x

:no: