07 vrs good price?

found a vrs 07 leather seats se in bright yellow lol for £5690 seems a good price for under 67,000 miles apart from that found a red one i like seems to have a modern black surround instead of chrome though, 07 again for £5k but normal cloth seats 60,000 miles

one close one an hr away can't find too many that take px and finance i know the first has same company as mine so they'll say yes.only other is a blue se at 6790 i think its up for at revitup

It probably won't be an SE in yellow seeing as they were only blue...unless it's been painted. I wouldn't pay more than 5k for one now, for that I would expect a very nice SE with decent mileage

Sounds quite expensive to be honest, the SE seems to hold its price, more than it should do to be quite honest.

Don't forget that this is an eight year old diesel car. Have a look at some other eight year old diesel cars and you will see just how much the Vrs' is continuing to hold its price...

The SE you have seen advertised is too expensive in my opinion

JRJG

I'd only pay top dollar for one with full dealer service history, recent service including cambelt/waterpump and a years MOT. Otherwise you have some bargaining room, it's a buyers market out there any anything that is coming up on the car is room for negotiation. 

The OP isn't talking about a vRS SE - he's talking about an ordinary vRS (yellow or red) retrofitted with SE seats. Prices sound pretty high to be honest even though they're dealer prices.

In fact checking on Autotrader the £5690 yellow one does NOT have SE seats - they're the "ordinary" leather seats (dealer fit accessory) since they have red highlights not blue...

[image deleted]

Looks a nice car - except the awful rear lights:

[image deleted]

The red one looks OK too - not sure I like the grille but someone's done a good job on cleaning the seats!

[image deleted]

Had to delete the linked pictures - the forum software displayed them in preview but refused to accept them! 

The OP isn't talking about a vRS SE

"only other is a blue se at 6790 i think its up for at revitup"

This is the one I was referring to about being overpriced. I haven't seen the pictures you tried to post, of the seats, but that is one of the main reasons I searched for a leather interior car, I doubt the light grey of the seats would suit my (mainly outdoor) lifestyle very well at all! Still surprises me though how well leather interior examples refuse to go down in price.

JRJG

Yes - I was responding to confirm what nafeun was saying.

The pictures I couldn't link to are readily available at Autotrader. I didn't want to link directly to the sales pages because the OP might not like that.

Mine's on 51k and is getting a cambelt change and spoiler repaint shortly - still trying to decide what to do long term. The main drawback keeping it is that I don't do much mileage which doesn't do a diesel much good but the problem about swappng it for a petrol is that I can't come up with anything to better the Fabia!

• Like 2