Superb Order tracker

Great news, I have just heard mine has rolled out of the factory, 'in in transit and will be on the first ship' but the dealer is reluctant to give any approximate ETA for shipping etc - I am away too next month but haven't yet agreed anything with dealer regarding registration - did your dealer tell you to expect 2-3 weeks Penguin17?

Dealer told me 2-3 weeks on the phone, yesterday evening.  Looking around on this forum and other VAG forums 3 weeks seems to be around the normal time for arrival into the UK.  Then another 7-10 days for it to be with the dealer.  

If mine arrived any sooner then the dealer would have been reluctant to hold it for a 17 plate registration but as it *just* slips inside a 14 day window then they're happy to wait.  Though this was the timescale I specified when making the order, so it's pretty much worked out perfectly.....so far.......

Somewhat late to the party, I ordered my 190 4x4 DSG estate today, in Quartz Grey with the pano sunroof. I was told to expect it sometime in April. Couldn't say whether start or end so that makes it anywhere from 10 to 14 weeks.

On 22/11/2016 at 19:52, Szmulik said:

Ordered on 30th  August,  SE L Executive Greenline estate with few options, Collecting it  tomorrow.

Hows the car performing?

Fuel consumption anywhere near the quitd figures?

5 hours ago, ARWEN said:

Hows the car performing?

Fuel consumption anywhere near the quitd figures?

My greenline for comparison after 1500 miles of somewhat careful driving is

55mpg overall

65mpg on business trips (mostly motoroway)

50mpg to work (12 miles winding 30/60mph roads)

great for the first 1500, expect to see 70mpg business trips soon :)

• Like 1

On 22/01/2017 at 09:30, Casa1862 said:

Mine arrived early also, ordered mid November, dealer holding until first week of march. Seems most cars coming in 8 weeks rather than 14 quoted.

Dealer just told me my car will be delivered 8-10th februrary giving a delivery time of over 14 weeks from October 16, for a virtual standard L&K build with one extra (heated nozzles) still seems to be considerable variability in order times..

On 2/2/2017 at 14:13, penguin17 said:

Car is now status code 70 - at the dealers!  This is going to be a long 4 weeks.....

Now have the reg number for the car, insurance sorted and have arranged to collect from the dealer on the 3rd March.  Just under 4 weeks (and counting!) 

• Like 2

Also just heard from dealers that our car has arrived with them, four weeks earlier than expected.

(Ordered 7th Dec, arrived at dealer 15th Feb 10 weeks to the day. :-)

Its a standard "off the shelf" SEL 1.6 Greenline Estate in metalic silver, with no extras added, but even so im quite impressed.

Saturday 11th March Ordered a quartz grey Superb L&k 2.0 tdi 150 DSG with rear wiper, spare wheel, smart light assist, wheel with paddles, colour maxi dot and traffic signal recognition. Was told approx 13 so the first couple of weeks in May I guess. 

Edited by tigermad

On Thursday, February 09, 2017 at 05:08, ARWEN said:

Also just heard from dealers that our car has arrived with them, four weeks earlier than expected.

(Ordered 7th Dec, arrived at dealer 15th Feb 10 weeks to the day. :-)

Its a standard "off the shelf" SEL 1.6 Greenline Estate in metalic silver, with no extras added, but even so im quite impressed.

Change that date from 15th Feb, it should have read 8th Feb. Now just struggling nto get a quick handover date from dealer.

Edited by ARWEN
spelling

I ordered TSI 220 estate L&K cappuccino with beige interior and more or less all gizmos. Ordered January 24th, today my dealer informed me, that delivery is scheduled 12th week this year, it means around March 20th. 2 months waiting period, much better than estimated and expected :) 

Edited by niceasmay
  • Like 2

I ordered L&K 2.0L TDI 190ps Estate Black Magic, 18" Pegasus Alloys, with Black leather interior on 3rd January, don't have an order number let alone a build date.

Extras include DSG Paddles, Crew Protection + Side Airbags, Spare Wheel, Rear View Camera, Variable Boot Floor, Smart Light Assist with Lane Assist and Blind Spot Detection, Travel Assist with Sign Recognition, Heated Washer Nozzles, Tow Bar, Phone Box, Smartgate, Media Command.

Dealer claims early April but hasn't given me anything to be able to check with Skoda UK.

Edited by knfruitbat
typo's

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, niceasmay said:

Just got a phone call from my dealer. Mine arrives on Friday, ordered late January. Fast :)

Cool. What week was your built?

6 minutes ago, niceasmay said:

Well, to be precise, I don't know when it was built, but estimation at order was the 12th week of the year. 

Must have been built earlier. It can take a month to ge here. So only a week from build to the uk and dealer seems to be pushing it.  Mine is this week (13) so I was expecting it middle of next month. Wonder if it's earlier.  

Edited by tigermad

31 minutes ago, tigermad said:

Must have been built earlier. It can take a month to ge here. So only a week from build to the uk and dealer seems to be pushing it.  Mine is this week (13) so I was expecting it middle of next month. Wonder if it's earlier.  

From the factory in Mlada Boleslav to capital of Slovenia (not Slovakia :)) is just about 7h by car. Maybe it plays some part in the story.

10 minutes ago, niceasmay said:

From the factory in Mlada Boleslav to capital of Slovenia (not Slovakia :)) is just about 7h by car. Maybe it plays some part in the story.

Oh wow. Sorry didnt realise where you live.