Superb Order tracker

Thought yours might have an aerial like GuernseyDonkey and InfiniteDreamer in the MKIII owners register LOL

Sorry I'm a bit slow on the uptake some times lol ! Got their in the end though :-)

That's the tracking of Weser Highway above and Necker Highway below, looks like the trips are alternating so hopefully they are shipping them as soon as they are been built.

Port Arrival (LT) Departure (LT) In Transit GB.png GRIMSBY(UTC+1) 2015-09-30 18:41:00     

DE.png EMDEN (UTC+2)

2015-09-28 11:26:00

2015-09-29 09:24:00

Port Arrival (LT) Departure (LT) In Transit DE.png EMDEN (UTC+2) 2015-10-01 00:51:00      GB.png GRIMSBY(UTC+1) 2015-09-29 17:52:00 2015-09-30 05:43:00    DE.png EMDEN (UTC+2) 2015-09-27 08:06:00 2015-09-28 20:46:00   

Ordered 4th of August. Had build week 41 unconfirmed. Freedom got in touch beginnin =g of week saying delivery early November. But as many have had issues, i DM'd Skoda and they say back to build week 46 now still unconfirmed. This is for an SE business 150 estate via Freedom contracts.

Still no news regarding my week 38 order being ready for collection. I know it's in the country!

Was hoping to have for this weekend. .

Phone 'em up ! It might be sat next to mine at the port .... Is it in Grimsby ?

• Like 1

Phone 'em up ! It might be sat next to mine at the port .... Is it in Grimsby ?

Not sure. The dealer is north east based so I was expecting port of tyne. I've been in contact and they're chasing it up.

I'm expecting a phone call/email to say it's ready, come and collect. Depends on how busy they are etc..

• Like 1

Interesting to read that most of the build dates that people are being advised of delays are diesels. Could this be like to the current issues, which I think will had no impact on the cars performance. 

Have anybody that has ordered a Petrol been advised of a delay to their build.

My order is a petrol 280 placed 3 weeks ago and dealer has advised today that they still don't have any indication of a provisional build week :(

I was advised "your order is still awaiting acceptance and processing".

Edited by l4wrence

Interesting to read that most of the build dates that people are being advised of delays are diesels. Could this be like to the current issues, which I think will had no impact on the cars performance.

Have anybody that has ordered a Petrol been advised of a delay to their build.

Petrol ordered 19/08... still no build week, not even unconfirmed. Chasing weekly... with no success.

Getting more & more tempted to cancel the order... mainly out of principle. It's like Skoda are doing me a favour in selling me a car!

Petrol ordered 19/08... still no build week, not even unconfirmed. Chasing weekly... with no success.

Getting more & more tempted to cancel the order... mainly out of principle. It's like Skoda are doing me a favour in selling me a car!

I order my 14.TSI SE-L on the 26th Sep and have been told week 50 build. I would talk to the dealer again

Surely, if you cancel you're breaking your contract and will forfeit your holding deposit....no?