Visually etc. My car of the day -today

vrskeith

Couldn't stomach her voice and presenting style even though i love the Kiwi accent, far better with the sound off but then the price to pay is not hearing the engine, worth the trade off, I had to skip through but even then all she ever said was OMG like an overexcited teenager.

Liked the use of the turn right lane to turn left without indicators, the passenger said it didnt have any.

But yes, a jaw dropper!

14 hours ago, KenONeill said:

If it follows normal US practice, it needs to accommodate a 40 gazillion litre V8!

Good in depth video online by The Fast Lane Car guys explaining why it has a square steering wheel (remember the Austin Allegro) 6.2V8 pushing out 595bhp with 0-60mph in under 3 seconds and only $75,000.:whew:

He didn't really fix it, I was hoping that he had editted out her commentary so I could  admire the looks of her and the car but just the noise of the car.

Even just bleeping out the hysterical OMG's would have been a great improvement.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, J.R. said:

He didn't really fix it, I was hoping that he had editted out her commentary so I could  admire the looks of her and the car but just the noise of the car.

Even just bleeping out the hysterical OMG's would have been a great improvement.

Guess you won't be going on any OMG Aussie blond female dating websites then?

Just now, shyVRS245 said:

Guess you won't be going on any OMG Aussie blond female dating websites then?

All the chicks on them have Adams apples!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1