HEADS UP - for anyone after a 3.6 V6 4x4

Nice one Damo - i know someone looking for an example like this.

Not so sure on the light coloured interior - but I'll share a link to this thread.

Thanks.  :thumbup:

That's a nice car that'll be a collectors in 10/15. I really love the cream of mushroom interior - have this on our MKI, and looks great with the dark colour IMO, although I'm not a fan of that particular blue. I wish I'd hung out for a cream now rather than the boring black, but then I wonder what it'd look like with candy white paint?

Nice car although you confused me with the 3.2 V6 title.....it is a 3.6.... ;)

I thought they sneaked in a run out new model :D

Nice car although you confused me with the 3.2 V6 title.....it is a 3.6.... ;)

I thought they sneaked in a run out new model :D

Oops, edited it  :blush:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ex-police one, 2009, £5.5K, lots of miles but well looked after, maybe....

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201506244619458/sort/default/usedcars/dealer/17325/advert-type/dealer-stock?logcode=dsp

Cop motor etc etc.................

https://youtu.be/jKmuKjpKPIo

• Like 1

It states that the spare wheel is a full size steel one.

Sounds right..... That's what's in mine.... It was an option to the inflation kit.

A very well presented car,looks good.

26200 mileage,last serviced at 26200 and full service history = maybe a typo or service due,or my brain is not in gear  :beer:  .

I would pay £13.500 (after due diligence) but only with a new major skoda dealer service inc stamp/paperwork  before purchase,i would reserve the car on a deposit while the car is serviced.(conditions apply).

Ps and ask for 6 months road tax,if you dnot ask youl never get.

Did it go in the end?

No, still there.

Was looking at it again at the weekend when I picked my other car up after some work done.

Very tidy inside, but needs a bit of tlc on the paint to make it mint.

Hope it goes soon so I don't buy it myself :D

• Like 3

Does anyone on here have any idea of actual fuel consumption? ( V6, of course!)

I've asked two dealers that have V6's for sale to check the long-term consumption figure & they came back with 16 & 19 mpg!

That's about 1/2, or less than my 2.0 TSi manages, so I'm beginning to think that a V6 upgrade might be a waste of time / money!

DC

Okay, I've answered this a few times on here to keep the 3.6 doom merchants at bay :D

In reality (not maxi-dot), and as long as you appreciate that this is not some diesel gulping eco barge, on a decent long motorway run at 75mph ish loaded up I get 30mpg.

Work run (15 mile trip one way) around 25/27 mpg.

Hooning in sport mode on the paddles around 18/21mpg.

I appreciate that its not 'dead accurate' but based on 10 months of use running the tank to fumes and filling to brim. It's in line with the previous 3.5 V6 I had (a Vel Satis with the 350Z engine) and to be honest the 3.6 works less hard to shift a big car.

Use it in lazy/slushomatic 'D' mode and you may well get more on a run. Hoon it in sport with the paddles keeping it fully 'alive' and you may drop to 18mpg full time.

Eiher way its a great engine but not the MOST economical. But not bad in my book (and to be honest I don't care about MPG as my commute is short...but fun factor high!). Oh, and its not an Audi  :p  :x

• Like 3