Rob's Ur Quattro

RobClubley

White wheels for me Rob :thumbup:

Failing that, silver. Black they look lost in the arches and not helped by the body colour. And anthracite looks a bit odd and too modern for me.

I can't decide if a private plate is worth it or just a silly accessory. $669 I don't need to spend.

It currently has a random two letters and four numbers plate - which indicates nothing except it's old as they moved to 3+3 years ago.

Feel free to try ideas :D

http://www.plates.co.nz/

Picked up the Skoda from repair - they've done a good job. Visited the quattro too. Not started yet but definitely Monday :D
I met PJ at Just Rust today and he showed me a classic Porsche Targa car they're replacing the floor in, and an old Austin where they've fabricated a whole new floor. Good stuff.
Oh and the headlight lenses are done, should get them back soon.

Hi rob.

Do you want me to post up some pics of my Ur Quattro with the factory "zermatt silver" 8" Ronald, a set of anthracite rims (used too run them maybe 10 years ago) and a set in alpine white?

I played around with most of the colour combinations at one time or another but went back too the original factory colour as IMO they got it right first time.

I think you should ring Jeremy Clarkson and claim to be his new Stig....or Hannu or Walter

Are you actually saying that Rob is a monkey? And if so when are you buying a quattro and changing your name to Michelle?

I would have loved to have been the new Michelle and I did have a Quattro of sorts a few years ago (proper 4x4 at least,not a Haldex)

Michelle + Audi Quattro = greatest ever female rally driver

Amanda + 3.0tdi Quattro = Some bint flogging up and down motorways

Ah, the sums don't add up :(