Rob's Ur Quattro

RobClubley

Indeed! There is a red quattro for sale locally with no engine. He's asking three times what I paid for my whole car though.

Might have been easier to buy that and swap! Though at least I am saving a classic car which would (should??) have gone for scrap.

The probability is getting higher that the Skoda will have to be sold to pay for the Audi's bodywork.

Maybe contact evo mag and see if they are willing to pay you a fee to feature your car from start to finish , one of the staffers has a feature on his 911 and a few others have cars in that a slowly being improved . I think it's something the readers would love , even if it only pays for one corner to repair ?

• Like 2

Apparently the rear is all undersealed and nice now, and we've been talking paint codes and when it's likely to be done. Maybe I'll have it back for my birthday next month :D

Just waiting for my boyracer rally car spoiler to arrive, it's in transit from Germany via DHL.

Oh and I have bought some awesome but possibly inappropriately large wheels :)

• Like 1