The Superb III Picture thread

Great Post thanks very much.  Much clearer than the official (online) brochure that is currently available.  Loved the bit under the floor that takes the rear shelf.  My last two Octavias had auto window drops (you keep your finger on the remote key's unlock button and all four windows drop down to cool the car as you approach it).  I mentioned it to some other owners and they didn't know they had it on their cars!!  I loved this little touch but can't seem to find mention of it for the latest Superb??  Could you tell me if it has got it please?

It's arrived! L&K 280 Rosso Brunello with Beige interior :) Ohh, forgot to add - winter wheels fitted (incase anyone was wondering where the pagasus were) ;)

attachicon.gifSkoda Superb 1.jpgattachicon.gifSkoda Superb 2.jpgattachicon.gifSkoda Superb 3.jpgattachicon.gifSkoda Superb 4.jpgattachicon.gifSkoda Superb 5.jpg

Love the dog tent and the car. First saw the advert, for the tent,  yesterday and have been thinking of one for SWMBO's OES, large hairy, very affectionate dog and brand new Superb is not the best of combinations to my mind.  Two questions, if you don't mind.  1. Has your (very self satisfied looking) mate always traveled in it and 2. if not did you have any trouble convincing him/her that it was a good idea?

Great Post thanks very much. Much clearer than the official (online) brochure that is currently available. Loved the bit under the floor that takes the rear shelf. My last two Octavias had auto window drops (you keep your finger on the remote key's unlock button and all four windows drop down to cool the car as you approach it). I mentioned it to some other owners and they didn't know they had it on their cars!! I loved this little touch but can't seem to find mention of it for the latest Superb?? Could you tell me if it has got it please?

Mine has the window drop. You can turn it in and off via the stereo in car settings.

Love the dog tent and the car. First saw the advert, for the tent,  yesterday and have been thinking of one for SWMBO's OES, large hairy, very affectionate dog and brand new Superb is not the best of combinations to my mind.  Two questions, if you don't mind.  1. Has your (very self satisfied looking) mate always traveled in it and 2. if not did you have any trouble convincing him/her that it was a good idea?

Jasper (the dog) didn't have anything like this before. He's used to travelling in a hammock accross the back seats of a Toyota Aygo. When I got the dog tent I set it up in the living room and encouraged him in with treats and fed him treats when he was in it. When we got it into the car he pretty much got straight in it :) He seems to like it in there.

If you use the following link and click the green button it will give you 5% off anything at RoofBox including the dog bag and accessories:

http://www.roofbox.co.uk/UKC

We bought the Dog Bag Medium and Jasper has plenty of space in it. However, it fits in best by having the variable boot floor in the lower position. When we need the boot without the dog it can be removed and folded so that it fits under the variable boot in it's high position. It's rare we need the boot for anything other than the dog so I attached some short bungee cords to the back seats and these hook onto the tent at the top to keep it folded low enough that I can use the retactable boot shelf. When the tent is set up visibility out of the back is not great.

We also bought the EB Mat, designed for Dog Bag medium. It gives him a bit more comfort but because it's not fixed in there some spritely driving has found him with the mat scrunched up and upside down in there! :D I have now ordered the North Pole Set' for Dog Bag MEDIUM which has a quilted liner that attaches with velcro to the inside so hopefully it should be better.

Here are some pictures of the Chinese and the Indian market cars with the wood effect interior (I think this has been posted before, apoligies if it has)

2016-Skoda-Superb-interior-at-the-2015-C

They also get a nice badge on the side

2016-Skoda-Superb-at-the-2015-Chengdu-Mo

2016-Skoda-Superb-wing-mirror-at-the-201

http://indianautosblog.com/2015/09/2016-skoda-superb-2015-chengdu-motor-show-189767

Edited by philsmith
  • Like 1

Here are some pictures of the Chinese and the Indian market cars with the wood effect interior (I think this has been posted before, apoligies if it has)

2016-Skoda-Superb-interior-at-the-2015-C

They also get a nice badge on the side

2016-Skoda-Superb-at-the-2015-Chengdu-Mo

2016-Skoda-Superb-wing-mirror-at-the-201

http://indianautosblog.com/2015/09/2016-skoda-superb-2015-chengdu-motor-show-189767

Don't like the steering wheel but the rest would be good as long as it wasn't matched with that brown interior!  The Indian cars are a totally different spec however.

• Like 1

Picked up my Car today, Superb Style 1.6 TDI in Candy White. Absolutely thrilled with it! I'll post interior shots another day as light was fading by the time I got her home. I swopped the bulbs to LED on the rear indicators, reverse lights & boot spots. Simple job, each one only took a few minutes to do. Added 2 of the L & K pedals & will do the last one tomorrow as it was too dark. Few more bits & bobs to add to her tomorrow. Can't wait to take her for a long spin.

Looks really good!  Love the wheels - they definitely suit it.  Are the rear windows factory tinted? Happy motoring :)

Edited by Superb170
  • Like 1

I don't suppose anyone has any pictures of a moon white hatch with silver Phoenix wheels on? I am yet to see one anywhere on here or on one of the online car sellers so beginning to think I am the only person to order that combo.

Edited by jamiemad
  • Like 1

Looks great rebelred!! Happy motoring!! What wheels are on it?

Thanks Damocar, The alloys are 18" Pegasus, it's €500 to upgrade to them

• Like 1

Looks really good!  Love the wheels - they definitely suit it.  Are the rear windows factory tinted? Happy motoring :)

Thanks Superb170. I got the glass tint done by 'Solargard' here in Cork as I wanted a darker tint than 'Sunset'. My dealer took it over to them, over xmas while they had the car. They did my previous Superb Combi & did an excellent job once again. I just can't open the windows for 2 weeks to allow the film to set. I put Masking Tape over the buttons so I don't forget!

• Like 2

Rebelred fine looking machine, I've ordered a 190 estate in white with the panoramic roof so was interested in how it would look.

Ordered end of Nov off Galvins and given the end of January as delivery date

• Like 1

Rebelred fine looking machine, I've ordered a 190 estate in white with the panoramic roof so was interested in how it would look.

Ordered end of Nov off Galvins and given the end of January as delivery date

190? Wow that will be some machine. Im absolutely delighted I ordered the Panoramic sun roof ( a few people said its too expensive/ do you need it in this country?) But the amount of light it lets in to the cabin even on a rainy day makes the Cabin feel so airy & bright. I'll post pics of the interior side when the rain clears up. What white & Alloys did you go for? Is it a Style model?

style model, went with black interior otherwise was waiting till March or April. Have an elegance

170 in cream so was looking at a change

I think the stratos wheels but again there was a delay with a particular alloy which I can't remember

Panorama roof was a last minute idea so looking forward to seen how it looks, with the black interior thought it might need some light.

Went the standard factory tint have on the current estate so was happy .

Candy white..

When did u order

Edited by kerryscoob
  • Like 1

style model, went with black interior otherwise was waiting till March or April. Have an elegance

170 in cream so was looking at a change

I think the stratos wheels but again there was a delay with a particular alloy which I can't remember

Panorama roof was a last minute idea so looking forward to seen how it looks, with the black interior thought it might need some light.

Went the standard factory tint have on the current estate so was happy .

Candy white..

When did u order

Nice! I ordered mine on September 27th, arrived at dealers the week before xmas, so bang on time. A few shots of the Sunroof..

.post-135704-0-02255600-1452184161_thumb.jpg

post-135704-0-03827000-1452184365_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That roof looks the business and really brightens the cabin even further. The extra view should keep smaller rear seat passengers entertained!! The overhead view really shows the sheer size of the roof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1