The Superb III Picture thread

Plug and play, you also get a pair of resistors in a heat shield with them ... BUT these are not needed, no coding nothing!

Ta for that. Can you recommend an outlet for these? Had a quick scout on ebay, they're not cheap!

She's a beauty Gizmo! Ordered the same colour combo and could not be happier! Are they W5W LEDs for the boot and glove box?

And in terms of Fog Lights, the best I've found after ordering a lot of lights online were the pricey high lumen kits. None of the standard Led H8 ones (CREE or otherwise) around the £20-35 mark were able to create a noticeble beam.

I do however have a set of these lying around that I tested once and swapped out for the £100 kit I have in now. They are the best beam for standard LEDs I have tested... And I've tested a lot! Happy to sell on if you want to PM me.http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/cree-leds/fog-light-cree-led-bulbs/h8-cree-led/h8-reflective-cone-led-45w

• Like 1

Thanks Dilz but I have already gone back to 4,500K Halogen H8’s (here are the closest to Xenon white I have tried - used them In 3 other cars without issue) yes the LED’s in the boot and glove box are all W5W’s

His Gizmo, is that steering wheel standard fit on the L&K?

I haven't seen the flat bottom and dimpled leather on the Superb before.

If only, it’s a vRS (and from the pictures I have seen a Sportline) wheel, straight swap with no coding required.

Yes it cam complete.

I did the same on my MKII (but not flat bottomed)

I dare say I could have saved £95 by not spec invite flappy paddles from the factory but I rent want to take the chance of the controller not being compatible and require changing (wiping out any potential saving).

The perforated leather wheels feel much nicer IMO.

That is beautiful. How did you know there were non-listed colours available and how did you order?

Dan

as a Skoda sales chief is a friend of mine, he suggested, as i was very picky about the colors when demo riding. there are actually 2 non listed colors atm. one is brown with golden sparkling and another is this very dark blackish at night violet.

of course it was extra $$$

• Like 2

Cappuccino with the 18" Zenith Bronze wheels (3V0 071 498D HZ9).

Those are my winter wheels/tyres. I ordered them unseen with a certain amount of trepidation. They may not be to everybody's liking but I'm highly delighted with them.

They were actually quite filthy when I took this photo and needed a wash after the recent foul weather we've had but the dirt just doesn't show until you get up very close, so for me they'll be ideal for winter use.

DSC00428_zpsziwxqgga.jpg

• Like 2

Cappuccino with the 18" Zenith Bronze wheels (3V0 071 498D HZ9).

Those are my winter wheels/tyres. I ordered them unseen with a certain amount of trepidation. They may not be to everybody's liking but I'm highly delighted with them.

They were actually quite filthy when I took this photo and needed a wash after the recent foul weather we've had but the dirt just doesn't show until you get up very close, so for me they'll be ideal for winter use.

DSC00428_zpsziwxqgga.jpg

Those alloys look good! I'm looking to get alloy winter wheels & tyres & my dealer wants £1593 for 16" 5 spoke alloys with 215/60R16H XL Michelin Alpin 5 s on but they don't have a picture to show me what they look like, or £1770.00 for a similar sort of wheel but 17" again with no picture & they haven't told me the name so I can Google it! I think I read earlier that you got a much better price for the Zeniths & purchased your tyre separately - what size of tyre goes with them? I'm thinking anthracite might go well with the Business Grey car I've ordered.

• Like 1