The Superb III Picture thread

On 16/03/2019 at 08:34, WombleJnr said:

After 5 months waiting it finally arrived...Velvet Red Sportline 206kW on its first run to Kaiaua for fish and chips.

None of the photos really capture the red very well.

1435327763_Skoda1SML.thumb.jpg.cdbdfa9d5609880f1c058e14d1d5f361.jpg

Now it just needs the front windows tinted to match.

227749619_Skoda2SML.thumb.jpg.c8cfa666a35f5a0b24b89674b31a621c.jpg

You bought a Superb in a colour other than grey?  What's wrong with you? :D

I like that a lot.  Enjoy :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/03/2019 at 20:33, Skoda_Doug said:

Some pics of my new car Sportline Plus 1.5 TSi - which is due to be picked up on Thursday from the dealer in Leicester by Falkirk Car Carriers and ready for me to pick up from their premises on Monday - ordered in November sometime. Can't wait!

IMG_2542.JPG

IMG_2550.JPG

Looks lovely.. great combo. I'm very interested to find out how the car rides on the 19inch wheels.. oh and is the digital dash an extra on the plus?

Cheers

Chris

On 12/03/2019 at 20:33, Skoda_Doug said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks.. so it's an extra on all.. they must have not yet updated the site config.. maybe they are waiting till the face-lifted superb is launched and will change the whole site... anyone have any knowledge of when the new superb is to be launched? ; )

On 19/03/2019 at 16:09, mandp said:

The Digital Dash is an `option` on all versions.

It depends of the country. In France the digital cockpit is a standard equipment on the sportline 

On 09/02/2017 at 22:30, hpoom said:

I can't tell yet. So far I have not gone more than 2 weeks without washing it. Mostly been washing it every weekend. I will take a picture this weekend before I wash it, but there is not much dirt on it. Still looks great!!!

Yes it's such a great colour combo.. is this a sportline plus? How are you finding the ride on those 19inch wheels.. I love the look but am concerned they will be easy to scrape as well.. how are you fairing with them? Re KDS what sort of detailing did you have done and has it stood the test of time well?  Cheers Chris

On 22/03/2019 at 09:26, ChristianHoper said:

Yes it's such a great colour combo.. is this a sportline plus? How are you finding the ride on those 19inch wheels.. I love the look but am concerned they will be easy to scrape as well.. how are you fairing with them? Re KDS what sort of detailing did you have done and has it stood the test of time well?  Cheers Chris

40 minutes ago, Raymundo91 said:

Love the splitter on the front! was it easy enough to fit as i have been looking at one?

It was easy enough for my garage to fit!

I just sent it to them to do because it's much easier on a ramp and probably needs two people, but yes, simple to do.

Maxton do 3 versions and mine is the V2 as it follows the contours of the bumper.

• Thanks 1

Another Business Grey Skoda goes into the world (yesterday). This one is in Australia, and so we are allowed to tint the drivers/passengers window to 35% 

IMG_20190329_121954.jpg

IMG_20190329_122009.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, digifish said:

Another Business Grey Skoda goes into the world (yesterday). This one is in Australia, and so we are allowed to tint the drivers/passengers window to 35% 

IMG_20190329_121954.jpg

IMG_20190329_122009.jpg

Looks a bit boring after seeing the clean Dragon Green Sportline on the mildly muddy lane.:thinking:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 29/03/2019 at 16:56, SummersetBoy said:

A little snap of ours after a quick wash this week.

IMG_20190325_123739.jpg

I had picked out the V2 spoiler as the best looking version among the Superb spoiler options but it has really grown on me with this photo :thumbup: 

Superskoda make the exact same design (which I would prefer simply because there is no "MAXTON" badge at the front of it) but one thing I'm not sure is how it will blend (or not) with the mid section (sides) given that the natural continuity would be to have glossy black sideskirts there too. That's how my previous car came from factory (gloss black spoiler below the front bumper - gloss black sideskirts - gloss black rear diffuser) and it was a great looking thing so I fear I might have to go the whole way once I start with the front...

Edited by newbie69

On 05/02/2016 at 18:56, Devonshiredave said:
On 05/02/2016 at 18:19, Superb170 said:
Rosso with Ivory. That's going to be one gorgeous car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

The first S2 Superb I saw in the showroom was a Rosso with cream leather. Set my heart on one six years ago. Pick it up tomorrow. Special day!

I have a rosso with ivory leather stunning car 

• Like 1