The Superb III Picture thread

Picking this up on Friday in Sydney, Australia. 162TSI (210ps).

We have the option of 'Image Pack', 'Tech Pack' and 'Comfort pack' which are all in this car. Inclusions listed below, I am unsure what the equivalent euro/UK model would be - if someone has an idea please let me know as it would make surfing this forum a lot easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata

Congrats on the purchase!  Having been on these forums since I ordered, I think that when you add the 3 option packs to our Superbs, you get pretty much the equivalent of the L & K with all the options except for the dynamic light assist.  The only other thing I'm not sure if we get is the Traffic Sign Recognition, but otherwise we get pretty much a fully loaded car.

• Like 1

Congrats on the purchase! Having been on these forums since I ordered, I think that when you add the 3 option packs to our Superbs, you get pretty much the equivalent of the L & K with all the options except for the dynamic light assist. The only other thing I'm not sure if we get is the Traffic Sign Recognition, but otherwise we get pretty much a fully loaded car.

Have a look at the vcds thread for enabling smart light assist and traffic sign recognition if you have the front camera and columbus

I've just ordered a 2.0 TSI 220 DSG L&K, petrol blue with few extras (sunroof) - can't wait!!! Apparently it should be with me by end of September. My second car ever (currently driving 7 yrs old Fiesta - that will be a nice change!). Will post photos then!

• Like 1

Congrats on the purchase!  Having been on these forums since I ordered, I think that when you add the 3 option packs to our Superbs, you get pretty much the equivalent of the L & K with all the options except for the dynamic light assist.  The only other thing I'm not sure if we get is the Traffic Sign Recognition, but otherwise we get pretty much a fully loaded car.

Isn't this the dynamic light assist? "Bi-Xenon headlights with function AFS – Adaptive Frontlight System

including integrated headlight washers"

The above part in bold is taken straight out of the Skoda specs for Australia

Isn't this the dynamic light assist? "Bi-Xenon headlights with function AFS – Adaptive Frontlight System

including integrated headlight washers"

The above part in bold is taken straight out of the Skoda specs for Australia

I've got an Australian 2016 Superb with all the option packs and we didn't get either Dynamic Light Assist or Smart Light Assist. I've enabled Smart Light Assist (Auto High beam) via the OBD port, however. TSR can also be enabled but I don't think it works with our traffic signs.

We also missed out on the magnetic torch in the boot, which is pretty stupid.

I've got an Australian 2016 Superb with all the option packs and we didn't get either Dynamic Light Assist or Smart Light Assist. I've enabled Smart Light Assist (Auto High beam) via the OBD port, however. TSR can also be enabled but I don't think it works with our traffic signs.

We also missed out on the magnetic torch in the boot, which is pretty stupid.

Go to http://www.skoda.com.au/models/new-superb/driver-assists/

You will find AFS which is your dynamic light assist.

I am guessing that you purchased one of the "Demo" models????? None of these were fully configured for the specs as the full 2016 production run for Australia will have.

I am very confident that mine arrives on the 1st boat with proper production Superbs and it's not due to hit the first Australian port for another 2 weeks.

we didn't get either Dynamic Light Assist or Smart Light Assist. I've enabled Smart Light Assist (Auto High beam) via the OBD port, 

SLA is soooo much more than auto high beam (HBA - high beam assist), the headlights create ‘black spots’ so you do not blind oncoming traffic or the car you are following, you also get the additional 7 LED strips in the headlights.

SLA is soooo much more than auto high beam (HBA - high beam assist), the headlights create ‘black spots’ so you do not blind oncoming traffic or the car you are following, you also get the additional 7 LED strips in the headlights.

Yep, I got the terminology confused. SLA looks very cool in the Skoda demo videos. Not convinced that AFS is the same thing here.  Regardless, my Jan 2016  build Aus. spec car didn't have SLA (with the LED whiskers)  or HBA. It only came off the boat in May so I didn't think it was a "Demo" model but it wouldn't  surprise me if my dealer kept me in the dark because they were utterly hopeless. 

Schoda206

I can tell you in 3 weeks as I have ordered all available packages plus Sun roof.

But May landed would be on razor's edge time wise, as Skoda Australia announced the specs and options for the 2016 Australian Models in March 2016.

Schoda206

I can tell you in 3 weeks as I have ordered all available packages plus Sun roof.

But May landed would be on razor's edge time wise, as Skoda Australia announced the specs and options for the 2016 Australian Models in March 2016.

I hope you enjoy it. Mines been mostly brilliant so far. And since this is the picture thread......post-144573-0-21099100-1467548260_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Nice car Schoda206 :clap:

Mine will be a Candy White 162TSI Sedan (without the fancy exhaust as that just comes with the 206TSI).

Taking delivery tomorrow for my Magnetic brown  Combi 2.0TSI 206KW  4x4 L&K

Here at dealers warehouse before the registration after cleared customs. A bit dirty before the first wash. 

• Like 1

Still waiting for all clear from she who must be a obeyed...206tsi I prefer wagon in moon white she likes sedan in any colour..very little choice in oz right now...handful of demos..handful of new ones

I posted a link to a new 280PS hatch in the Candy White/Moon White thread a while back. Sydney dealer if I recall.

Here's the link....

http://www.carsales.com.au/demo/details/Skoda-Superb-2016/OAG-AD-12632367/?Cr=5

Edited by philpix

post-144224-0-01152600-1467753663_thumb.jpegpost-144224-0-72578900-1467753677_thumb.jpegpost-144224-0-14097300-1467753689_thumb.jpegpost-144224-0-91956500-1467753698_thumb.jpeg

Mine arrived on Friday just gone. I needed it quick so went with someone else's cancelled order hence no choice in colour. Quite like the blue though. The surprise was the interior. Thought I was getting beige but got brown. Had not seen brown but really like it. So very chuffed in deed. Except the 5.1 surround is actually 5.0 surround - check my post in this part of the forum. Opinions welcomed.

• Like 2

Mine arrived on Friday just gone. I needed it quick so went with someone else's cancelled order hence no choice in colour. Quite like the blue though. The surprise was the interior. Thought I was getting beige but got brown. Had not seen brown but really like it. So very chuffed in deed. Except the 5.1 surround is actually 5.0 surround - check my post in this part of the forum. Opinions welcomed.

Wow nice! Which blue is this? Is this the non metallic free color?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone made modifications to their S3 that you can show us? Like debadging even the main centre badge on the boot and what you used to replace it or fill it in? Or spoilers etc? Or changing the front grill? I'm just curious to see if anyone has done what I'm contemplating

Very Nice oddvaoes (did you come up with that???? LOL)

Congratulations.

We are picking up our Sedan/Hatchback next Tuesday...can't wait.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks M4NDOO for the pictures.

I love the look. I think it looks class!

And here they are with his agreement

That's an interesting sticker on the windscreen in the first picture!!!. Not sure I'd want to drive around with that on it in the UK.

Here's a picture of my Superb. More precisely, here's a picture of the transportation blocks which were not removed at the PDI. They took 5 mins per side to remove, but I find it incredible that this kind of thing is still happening.

I was happy with my Superb, but it occasionally banged across sharp bumps and had recently developed a clunk at the front. I jacked it up to look and found two blocks on each side.

post-133598-0-82321400-1470172623_thumb.jpg

• Like 1