The Superb III Picture thread

Lovely pictures, I really like the chrome trim around the exhaust area - even though I know the diesel exhausts exit below the car. I have an SEL Exec Est due delivery in 4 weeks, I have asked the dealer if this trim can be fitted by them.

• Like 1

Lovely pictures, I really like the chrome trim around the exhaust area - even though I know the diesel exhausts exit below the car. I have an SEL Exec Est due delivery in 4 weeks, I have asked the dealer if this trim can be fitted by them.

It is possible to change them... but they are over £400 from Škoda! (+ fitting) I ordered mine from superskoda about 6 weeks ago but they will not be back in stock until the new year.

It is possible to change them... but they are over £400 from Škoda! (+ fitting) I ordered mine from superskoda about 6 weeks ago but they will not be back in stock until the new year.

That is expensive, is this cost for the chrome trim only or does the plastic surround have to be replaced also? I am guessing not as that also includes the parking sensors. If it is just the trim I can see why the price is so high.

You get 3 chrome trims and the black plastic diffuser c/w reversing sensor mounting brackets (use you existing sensors), yes it is expensive, superskoda were doing them for just over £200 (still expensive) but have since removed them from their website as they sold out immediatly

You get 3 chrome trims and the black plastic diffuser c/w reversing sensor mounting brackets (use you existing sensors), yes it is expensive, superskoda were doing them for just over £200 (still expensive) but have since removed them from their website as they sold out immediatly

Thanks for the info. I will see what quote the dealer comes back with - they have advised me my car was completed at the beginning of this week and is awaiting transportation.

I ordered mine around the same time as well with the same outcome despite getting a "your package has been despatched" email & despatch number!! when I contacted them they insisted that they would be back in stock "in November" When did they tell you about the New Year Gizmo??

I ordered mine around the same time as well with the same outcome despite getting a "your package has been despatched" email & despatch number!! when I contacted them they insisted that they would be back in stock "in November" When did they tell you about the New Year Gizmo??

I emailed them again last Monday (14th) as they initially said they would be in stock mid November.

• Like 1

Looks great, very envious. I have a 150 DSG but not Sportline!

Is it the way the light falls or are the lower front and rear doors in chrome?

Like the little Sportline below the bonnet shut on the wings.

Thanks! It's just the light, the strips along the bottom of the doors are black. I'm so pleased with it, was worried about the power coming from a 170 Octavia but it feels quicker...

Looks good that... Such a shame skoda didn't put a black front splitter on them (like Monte Carlo packs ) that would of gone well with the side black trims

Looks good that... Such a shame skoda didn't put a black front splitter on them (like Monte Carlo packs ) that would of gone well with the side black trims

You're so right RickTT, maybe someone will bring out an aftermarket option?  I've also been thinking about wrapping the roof and rear spoiler in black but not sure if it would be too much..

I emailed them again last Monday (14th) as they initially said they would be in stock mid November.

That's disappointing but I suppose I can wait a few more weeks.... thanks for that.

Yes I have ordered the amazing and far from boring grey, white or black, super dragon green.

Ordered it on an estate build week 5th dec

Brave! Look forward to seeing some pictures...

I love the Dragon Green Metallic. Piglet's Petrol Blue Metallic is not boring or dull by any means (I love it too), but the Dragon Green looks amazing.

• 2 weeks later...