Refugees & Migrants arriving into Europe & those suffering and dying.

Ootohere

Not expecting it.

But something has to give, because even Middle Classes in the UK are about to find out that the Conservative and Unionist Party do not care about them.

Then lets see what happens if the UK Voters do vote for 'Out of Europe'.  

'Up **** ***** without a paddle'.

When the Jeremy Corbyn lead Labour Party get into power in 2020 there will be compulsory purchase of Slum Landlords Properties, 

and proper taxing of the Profits, maybe even proper Capital Gains Taxes.

'Rent a Room' is going to be more profitable from a Tax point of view just shortly.

Jeremy & the Labour Government will have all those Granny Flats and Extensions without Planning Permission 

or proper Multiple Occupation Safety Measures Inspected, and Taxed properly hopefully.

'Fair Rent Inspectors' as well from 2020/21,  and lets see just how much the Housing Benefit Bill the Public Pay reduces.

Cast my vote for leader via the website and Corbyn was not my first, second or third choice even though I like his politics and it is amazing how much support he has particularly in the Health Service and others of the 6M Public Servants who the Cons are forcing to bank for the banker err.  For deputy those that worked hard to expose the Murdoch practices and the only Labour MP we have in the South West got my votes.  We will see by next weekend how the votes stack up.  Weeding of thousands of Fifth Columnists has taken some time.

Looks like the honeymoon of 5 years of wasted coalition and few months of post election victory winning 36.9% of the vote will soon be over as the Pound flirts and drops below $1.50 and we have to match our interest rises with the US.

This will really test our compassion and any sense of guilt in interfering with the Middle East to keep oil prices low.  Got low oil prices, won the war, lost the peace.  Easier to break things than make them.  A humanitarian worked (British) pointed out Germany's policy to integrate young migrants to be the health etc workers of our aging European population.  

• Like 1

Now America and Canada have Surplus Oil that is not worth what it cost to extract and they do not have the pipelines in place to transport it to where it is needed, but as it is the imported oil is cheaper.

No point putting it in ships to Export, so it is just as well that the UK is paying them too much for the Gas we are importing from them.

OPEC are breaking the Banks & Investors that funded the extraction from the Oil Sands and the Fracking in North America and Canada.

Here we go again have a go at all the private landlords who must be rip of merchants....................

Having been involved in the sector for over 20yrs & having been one for 14yrs I really get fed up of this attitude.............

SWMBO has been in the RSL sector for 20 years as well, and she speaks as she finds..you kind of notice what rents you're charging your customers and what rents others are charging for absolute $hitholes.

20,000 refugees to enter the UK. brilliant. Have you seen the majority of them?

Men.... The refugees we saw when I served in the army were disheveled people with no hope and nothing, I mean nothing just the clothes on their backs. These men don't look malnutrIshed or upset. They looked well with iPhones and decent clothes.

We are letting in

1- People who are taking the **** out of the system

2- IS members waiting to commit terror offences.

3- A percentage of real refugees

Oh the icing on the cake I have read and watched interviews of some of these refugees. They have left their wives and children in Syria hahaha. Like you would leave you family....

All you do gooders and lefties will be in for a surprises when IS sleeper cells start to kill people here. Where will we run to? We will be fooked.

We have top cop on here who has a gun maybe he will sort them out by just offering them a room to stay in at his house.

The government and bored force can't cope with the amount of Imgrants we have now. We have let this wave of fleeing refugees ( Mainly men ), another wave is on the way.

A solution, let everyone from Syria and Iraq come here come the the UK and Europe. We can bomb the **** out of Iraq and Syria kill IS etc, redevelop them we can all move there. Leave the UK to be destroyed like the Middle east.

Mdon and the like could stay and play happy families with all the terrorists that are being allowed in. Until they cut your head off!

Edited by Tim1631
  • Like 2

Because even the worst off in this country are still a lot better off than most of these refugees.

Really have a look at the men that have come into Europe, most look better than the people here.

Have you been watching the news and seen these men? There was a bloke who is as big as the Rick ( Deayne Johnson the actor )

Or have you still got the image of the poor kid on the beach? I admit it was upsetting ( Yes Mdon I can be upset I have a young lad and one on the way )

Imagine the dead people in this country if all the experts are correct and we are letting in terrorists.

Edited by Tim1631
  • Like 1

Reported toady in my local newspapers/new.....................

Local C.A.B. reports increase of "working poor" due to increased travel costs, zero hours contracts, poor pay etc etc.....................

Highland council leader says they don't know where to put any of these refuges if they arrive in this area due to the fact that there is not housing as the council list has 10,000 people on it already.......................

Oh well never mind .............

It is not our problem or even our region, how about they go to UAE, Saudi, Kuwait etc they have loads more space, money etc than we do..............................

Hang they don't want them........why not?......................

• Like 2

We have no clue who is being allowed in, counter terrorist unit won't be able to keeps tabs on every one. police numbers are falling and they only deal with incidents after they have happened.

Imagine if say 20 out of the 20,000 were terrorist and they hit in co-ordinated attacks we are at gods mercy.

I wonder how many firearms cops are on the street at any one time. Fools for letting a single one into Europe.

Edited by Tim1631
  • Like 2

Really have a look at the men that have come into Europe, most look better than the people here.

Have you been watching the news and seen these men? There was a bloke who is as big as the Rick ( Deayne Johnson the actor )

Or have you still got the image of the poor kid on the beach? I admit it was upsetting ( Yes Mdon I can be upset I have a young lad and one on the way )

Imagine the dead people in this country if all the experts are correct and we are letting in terrorists.

What experts are these then? Nigel farage who said he's seen photos of the Tunisia terrorist walking off a boat into Italy as a refugee? Surprisingly I haven't seen that anywhere else on the news.

Also if you read the stories you'd see we are taking 20,000 over 5 years (so a pittance really) and we are taking them directly from the refugee camps on the Syrian boarder. So not the ones you've seen on the news.

On another note, who says they have to be poor to be a refugee? You can be rich and still live in a war zone! Also wealth is no good when you're dead.

Why are you trying to antagonise me? Are you bored?

• Like 1

I think it is only right and fair that people will have strong views on this topic.  I also think a lot of people will not read this thread because they will expect it to lead to trouble. 

Whilst I have no intention of adding to the debate I am enjoying reading it and think it would be better if two individuals stopped the personal bickering.  It adds nothing to the thread, will probably cause others to not visit it or the thread to be locked and whatever your views insulting others on here who have a different view isn't big or clever.

So by all means have strong views but leave out the vitriol and insults please.

• Like 2

This is when your glad to live in a little village, yes I know we will have to venture out into the bigger world, but working on percentages, we are less likely to see anything that is being spoke about on here.

Yes, the one I've seen shared several times was actually fighting against IS, and the newspaper claiming that there are 4000 fighters in Europe was repeating an IS propaganda claim, as though they are a reliable trustworthy source of information.

• Like 1

What experts are these then? Nigel farage who said he's seen photos of the Tunisia terrorist walking off a boat into Italy as a refugee? Surprisingly I haven't seen that anywhere else on the news.

Also if you read the stories you'd see we are taking 20,000 over 5 years (so a pittance really) and we are taking them directly from the refugee camps on the Syrian boarder. So not the ones you've seen on the news.

On another note, who says they have to be poor to be a refugee? You can be rich and still live in a war zone! Also wealth is no good when you're dead.

Why are you trying to antagonise me? Are you bored?

You need to open your eyes, obviously no experience of the Middle East and how terrorists work. Wait until you experience the destruction first hand, hopefully your trigger finger won't hesitate.

I don't think anyone is naive enough that we haven't got home grown IS here, or that some have come here.

But global security services will almost certainly be sharing information and tracking movements.

Although Paris shows that the info may not be being actively being disseminated by anyone

forgive my ignorance but IMHO some things don't quite stack up;

The child who (tragically) drowned; he and his father were already in Turkey (not at war, safe country for 'refugees') so why were they fleeing? Are dentists that expensive there?

Refugees in Hungary refusing water/ food/ clothing/ help. Why?

Video of a refugee in Hungary filmed by a reporter making the 'gonna slash your neck' gesture.

Whilst I agree that what's happening in Syria is unpleasant (understatement?) and possibly brought on by the West's destabilisation of the region, aren't refugees supposed to claim asylum in the first safe country they enter?

Why are a very high proportion of refugees [seemingly] young fit males; where are their families?

Is it beyond the realms of all possibility that some of these refugees are in fact IS/ ISIS/ ISL (whatever they're called today) terrorists in waiting?

Didn't some bird called Helen have a problem with a wooden horse once?

• Like 1

I wish I had a Syrian Mobile phone, the battery must never need charging and seems to be free to use.

Britain was in a War where cities were bombed but not many ran away.

All the young fit guys leg it and leave the women ,kids and elderly to fend for themselves.

Hungary have the right idea, look after your own first. The trouble is you can't "pass through" the UK, because when you get to the West you fall into the sea.

• Like 1

Just been watching the 10pm news on BBC..................

nice leading report form the Mediterranean area towns of Syria, nice modern & full functioning, showing people jet ski-ing in the water kids playing on the beach............. 

NOT all of Syria is a war zone..................the "safe areas" which are unaffected have taken loads of refugees from the other areas,

This just enforces that the latest lot have just heard that they can get given a nice easy free better life.....................

& who pays for this?......................you & me through more taxes........................ :@

So you think that people are choosing to give up a life in a nice beach resort in Syria, to walk across Europe just to come to the UK and live on benefits of £78 a week.......

I think a lot of them are being told (as has been proven in other counties etc over the years) by various media/etc that a good life is to be had in Britain, Germany, etc..................so they come expecting a good life